Massive blue and white away day army

Ginger Bakers rebel army

We will be there. Half of Mathers will be in attendance.

So far we have managed to pressgang a Peterborough United fan and a Polish barmaid to sit in our end (the singing and dancing end):wink:.

Brilliant! let me know the plans for the day as I want to go but dont want to go it alone

your doing a fantastic job ging, iv got the boys from uni all fired up for it, half of em are aberdeen fans but apparently saints are likeable? eitherway, i cant wait for it, come on u saints fans!

Saints ARE very likeable....everyone says that. Can't wait either, c'mon the Saints!

Edinburgh Saintees , it looks like the 11.08 from Perth is the best bet for the Perth train . That meets up at Inverkeithing with the 12.18 from Waverley or 12.22 from Haymarket assuming Mathers gets a wee visit before the train.

That would get the Edinburgh saintees on the same train as the saintees travelling from Perth all leaving Inverkeithing at 12.41 , that's bound to fill a boozer or two prior to kick off , and a jolly good sing song was had by all.

Edinburgh Saintees , it looks like the 11.08 from Perth is the best bet for the Perth train . That meets up at Inverkeithing with the 12.18 from Waverley or 12.22 from Haymarket assuming Mathers gets a wee visit before the train.

That would get the Edinburgh saintees on the same train as the saintees travelling from Perth all leaving Inverkeithing at 12.41 , that's bound to fill a boozer or two prior to kick off , and a jolly good sing song was had by all.

some go by buses but we go by train singing ours songs again and again .........

An absoloute minimum of 2,000 , but if results go our way it could be many more.

It is in our own hands , we build it up ,we make it happen , we play to win.

It is our time.

Blue and white rebel army , blue and white rebel army , saintees here , saintees there ,saintees *******************

Away day update please.

The PA have offered to print an up date on Friday if we have anything newsworthy to report.

We now know that Kinnears in Scone are running a bus ,size to be determined but pleased to report numbers are growing.

Jeanfield 208 have ordered 1,000 baloons and 400 rocket baloons.

Some supporters are travelling by train and the Edinburgh saintees are going by train , not bus.

I need to get the update into the PA first thing tomorrow morning . I get the feeling the momentum, is gathering . Does anyone have any news on how things are moving ahead that we could add into this weeks PA coverage? All contributions greatfully received.

Good news from DAFC ,they have reviewed the pricing structure for away fans which will come into affect from the 1/11 game .The following is an extract from the email just in from DAFC. Good on them I say , it is not everything we wanted but but it s a fiver a head saving for all under 12's and I am sure we will have quite a few under 12's on the day!!!

" We are hoping we will have a great game on the 1st Nov and it is great what you are doing to drum up a good travelling support as this always lifts the atmoshpere at any game.

Our Kids for a Quid games are selected at the start of the Season and we only select three per year and with us running the Kids for a Quid game at the Partick Game which is directly before the St Johnstone game we unfortunatley cant extend this to the St Johnstone game.

We have however reviewed our away end pricing and with effect from the St Johnstone game we are introducing new away end pricing of £16, £10 and £5 for Under 12's this will replace our old pricing structure of £16 and £10 - so any under 12 fans you bring to the game will now get in for £5 as opposed to £10.

We will be getting our websites etc updated about this hopefully this afternoon

Many Thanks for your query

Kind Regards "

Good news from DAFC ,they have reviewed the pricing structure for away fans which will come into affect from the 1/11 game .The following is an extract from the email just in from DAFC. Good on them I say , it is not everything we wanted but but it s a fiver a head saving for all under 12's and I am sure we will have quite a few under 12's on the day!!!

" We are hoping we will have a great game on the 1st Nov and it is great what you are doing to drum up a good travelling support as this always lifts the atmoshpere at any game.

Our Kids for a Quid games are selected at the start of the Season and we only select three per year and with us running the Kids for a Quid game at the Partick Game which is directly before the St Johnstone game we unfortunatley cant extend this to the St Johnstone game.

We have however reviewed our away end pricing and with effect from the St Johnstone game we are introducing new away end pricing of £16, £10 and £5 for Under 12's this will replace our old pricing structure of £16 and £10 - so any under 12 fans you bring to the game will now get in for £5 as opposed to £10.

We will be getting our websites etc updated about this hopefully this afternoon

Many Thanks for your query

Kind Regards "

Good work .