Massive blue and white away day army

Ginger Bakers rebel army

I'm trying to motivate one member of the Stirling University "they'll come to the odd game if I convince them especially if they are badgered by another guy I know" branch. I think they will come!

Even if everyone who went to Livi got one person along who doesn't normally come we would be up to just about 1500!

are u at the university mate? me and a few pals are headed down from stirling uni , any idea on the best method of public transport? were thinkin the stage coach bus ? let me kno itd be appreciated,

also

whos all up for an on going chant of "ginger bakers rebel army (whoo whoo) rebel army" to mix in with the good old yellow army? i recon its the least we could all do for him :)

are u at the university mate? me and a few pals are headed down from stirling uni , any idea on the best method of public transport? were thinkin the stage coach bus ? let me kno itd be appreciated,

I graduated last year but still work in Stirling. I think you can get service buses from the bus station in Stirling to Dunfermline going through Alloa - it is only about 22 miles I think. If you are living up at the uni you can get a number 73 bus from Causewayhead Road at 11:18 or 13:18 that will get you in at 12:06 or 14:06. Stadium is about 15 minute walk from the bus station straight down the main road. If you are going from town these buses leave the bus station at 11:10 or 13:10.

Only problem is your return bus is not until 18:40...

You could get the train - but you have to go via Edinburgh which is a bit of a pain in the arse, but it actually doesn't take much longer than the bus even including the changes at Waverley.

Out of interest, has there been an increase in site traffic / new members since the coverage in the paper etc??

I know of a certain Peterborough United fan who has registered. He will be in the singin' and dancin' end with us on saturday.

As of course will the ever fragrant Angelicka.........oh lordy!

Living in London now and wasn't supposed to be coming back up until the girlfriend's birthday later in November but I have just booked up to come! Money's a bit tight so the joy of an overnight journey on the Megabus awaits but the 10 hour trip will be well worth it to be part of this one! Even if I do have to share the journey with Noose's West African friends and their 20 suitcases!

I regularly take the overnight Megabus from London for Saints games - I've found the main clientele to be Weegies rather than Africans or Europeans, which can make it a bit like Russian roulette if you want to try to find a seat where there won't be someone next to you trying to inflict "banter" on you for 10 painful hours. Still, it's not that bad if you're able to get some shut-eye. Sadly I won't be able to make it this week, but enjoy your journey (here's hoping you have better luck than I did last weekend, when the bus broke down in the middle of nowhere and had to wait two hours for a replacement).

Just looking at the last few posts we have Dev, Sign Dave ,Ryangordon86, Cynical saintee,saintly Child , The Whorerule 2002 ,Ray Blair , Bruno Stasser and Dennistoun Saintee all doing all they can to make this work .

The Whore rule??? Im sure they do! :)

We are on a roll now and a big support would be fantastic for this one! Texts being sent round as we speak, hopefully get a few more fans to go to a game for once!

Just been on the phone to the Saints club Dunkeld Road. They have now ordered a second bus and have only 18 seats left on it. If anyone is interested in booking a seat with them you can do so by calling (01738) 442022. This shows the project is working well as we only ever take more than 1 bus to Dens or to a major cup game.Come on you saintees get on the blower and fill that bus.You know it makes sense.

On the weather front the metcheck forecast for Saturday in Dunfermline is very good.It's gonna be cold , dry and partly cloudy with light winds .5 Degrees C.

Well done Ginger your plan is coming together beautifully

Peppard.jpg

19008298_400x400.jpg

Cynical saintee ,sounds like the Bankfoot Division is on the move, well done you need to keep it going right up to KO and get as many along as possible .

Dunfermline saintee , it is good that the Pars fans are talking about this. I hope they turn out in good numbers and we get a real good sing song going from both ends. However I have a feeling we will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO muck louder than them.

The players on both sides will respond and we should get a cracking game and a crackin atmosphere.

Top of the league

Top of the league

hello hello

Not many from the 'Foot, I'm afraid. No more than a couple more than usual. Everyone here's a Ger, *** or Gooner. In the process of convincing people in my year to come, though. Got a couple more in, and they'll obviously bring family.

I graduated last year but still work in Stirling. I think you can get service buses from the bus station in Stirling to Dunfermline going through Alloa - it is only about 22 miles I think. If you are living up at the uni you can get a number 73 bus from Causewayhead Road at 11:18 or 13:18 that will get you in at 12:06 or 14:06. Stadium is about 15 minute walk from the bus station straight down the main road. If you are going from town these buses leave the bus station at 11:10 or 13:10.

Only problem is your return bus is not until 18:40...

You could get the train - but you have to go via Edinburgh which is a bit of a pain in the arse, but it actually doesn't take much longer than the bus even including the changes at Waverley.

massive help thanks. com on ye saints !

Ghost and Wee John thats great news ,thats five buses alone.

Does anyone know how many buses the super j's have booked?

Watty ,how is the staff club bookings going?

Scone saintees how are things shaping up from Kinnears?

That is at least 8 buses going to EAP where we normally take 2 or 3 so things are really moving forward fast.

Does anyone know if Barossa St are organising a bus?

Does anyone konw of any other buses that are going, it is all good info for the PA update for Friday.

SLF - hows' the train support looking ?have you managed to muster a few?

Edinburgh saintees - how many do you reckon will be leaving Edinburgh for this one?

Glasgow saintees - are you putting a plan together to attend?

Stanley - it's all very quiet -any plans?

It's great to have so many people making the effort to make a difference , I can't wait to see a full away end on Saturday and listen to the massive din we will all be making.

Not many from the 'Foot, I'm afraid. No more than a couple more than usual. Everyone here's a Ger, *** or Gooner. In the process of convincing people in my year to come, though. Got a couple more in, and they'll obviously bring family.

you ken brian.r the chelsea lad??

The Jeanfield 208 Saints have got their hands on a few hundred pairs of Cheerstix for Saturday just to up the noise a wee bit more...we'll be dishing them out at the ground to anyone who wants them, along with the balloons and rocket balloons.:cool:

Super Js usually only run one bus to the selected away games so I think it will be just one bus this Saturday too?:?:

1884 that is brilliant ,it just keeps getting better and better , you guys really are pushing the boat out and showing true saintees passion to make this work. Great stuff .

Still 5 days to go. Everybody keep asking friends , family , neebours and strangers to go.There's more to come ..........

i'm really looking forward to this game and bringing 2 extra with me who usually never go to away games. If we all have a good day out and come back with 3 points, of these 1300+ extra fans, i think atleast 300 will start going to more away games, more often. I want a pair of cheerstix's:) ***. Oh when the saints!!!