Stephen Reynolds

dave mc

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First things first he needs to make his Bebo PRIVATE.

Remember the boy at Clyde who wrecked his career by posting stupid stuff on his Bebo site?

And what is it nowadays with lads thinking its alright to post kisses in messages to each other?

He's also posted a video of Dado Prso singing "Follow Follow". I despair.

You only need to take one look at his Bebo page to realise he's just a young boy, far too immature to be thinking about moves to Man Utd or Rangers. He should buckle down, keep out of trouble and work his arse off to get into the Saints team.

I mean it's not rocket science to work out that if you sign for a club other than Rangers, you need to keep your support for Rangers quiet.

IS IT TRUE THAT THE SCHOOLTEACHER WEEGIE FROM GLASGOW WENT TO WATCH HIM, AND TOLD TC TO SIGN HIM RIGHT AWAY, AT THE GAME THE OTHER WEEK I HEARD SOMEONE SAY THAT THE TEACHERS BOY IS IN THE POLICE IN ROTHESAY STEVIE REYONLDS HOME TOWN,
your gettin confused jamie. read back a bit its the unrest quote i answered to not about reynolds

According to the PA he scored 80 goals in a season!

League must be pretty gash if he is scoring that amount. Mind years ago Robbie Henderson played for Saints jnrs and scored over 100 goals in one season, where is he now - Junior fitba.

At 16 Wayne Rooney was playing for Everton and Theo Walcott for Southampton.

If the young lad is this good why not blood him in some games this season. A partnership of him and Jacko could be the future.

League must be pretty gash if he is scoring that amount. Mind years ago Robbie Henderson played for Saints jnrs and scored over 100 goals in one season, where is he now - Junior fitba.

If the young lad is this good why not blood him in some games this season. A partnership of him and Jacko could be the future.

Robbie Henderson now plays for cove rangers.

i says that aswell about him & Jacko could be the future.

Hopefully it won't come to this but if we were struggling up front injury or suspension wise he should at least be on the bench i reckon players tasting first team action at that age would spur them on, also look at Rooney and that young Ramsey lad for Arsenal there playing first team football at 16 i reckon he needs to be as close to first team football as possible for him to turn into a proper quality player not that he isn't already.

agreed, i think we really need to nurture his talent and in volve him in the first team affairs (im not sure if he is already) but we also have to hold him back a little i think, we cant just go and throw him into the first team as that also has too often has a very bad impact on the player and puts them under too much pressure too young...look at Parker. i think he sould maybe get to train with the strikers in certain drills to learn from them and get a few sub appearnaces this season so he can be a settled player for next season(proiding he is still here) and thne has the a solid base to develope from there

agreed, i think we really need to nurture his talent and in volve him in the first team affairs (im not sure if he is already) but we also have to hold him back a little i think, we cant just go and throw him into the first team as that also has too often has a very bad impact on the player and puts them under too much pressure too young...look at Parker. i think he sould maybe get to train with the strikers in certain drills to learn from them and get a few sub appearnaces this season so he can be a settled player for next season(proiding he is still here) and thne has the a solid base to develope from there

Good post! although I think Del is thinking he hasnt adopted the right attiude to merit a place on the team (i dont know him obviously). Maybe Del is putting Stephens best intetests ahead first so he can use him at a later stage. Maybe a sign of Dels commitment to the club. Just call me the dectective...... :)

• 3 months later...
Is it not about time at this guy gets a chance to play 1st team football??

Our current crop cannot buy a goal, this guy seems to score for fun.

Would he do any worse that Sammy, Jacko, Peaso??????????

any thoughts??

i think he wouldnt bring much to us in the first team, didnt look much in the reserves when i last seen him

it would be criminal to put him ahead of sammy jacko and peaso

Taylorboy has been bangin on bout this for months now, i know he's seen him a fair bit at youth level and speaks very very highly of him, i'm sure Del will promote him to regular first team squad when he sees fit but i remember a young Keigan Parker making a formidable impact at much the same age.