ORMOND DAY vs QOS 06/12 - Singing and dancing blue and white choir

del obviously sends out his players with a winning attitude, if he didnt there'd be no point in playing as we get beat all the time, but if your statemtnt is true then does that mean del sent the team out with a drawing mentality? A winning mentality in the team dosnt give them 3 points, theres no judges marking our performance.

Yes this is exactly what I have said. Someone slated me for stating that I believed we were capable of winning every game. It was inferred that I was a fantasist for believing so. I was pointing out exactly your comment that Del sends his players out believing that they will win and as a supporter I believe that they will win everygame beforehand (in this league anyway) but I dont necessarily expect them to win every game.

To compare St Johnstone in the First Division to the exploits of Rangers and Celtic in Europe is farcical. We are playing teams week in week out of an equal or less standard, the old firm are punching above their weight and I have no doubt that they would have played negatively throughout their campaign - Celtic at Parkhead exempt from that statement.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posters up tonight in Christies ,one on the notice board and one on the door to the gents ,so very prominent.

Phoned Radio Tay yesterday, would have put an update on sooner but couldnt get in.

Going to add it to the events listing for 6th december and also give free mention under the 'whats on' thing that they do. cant be bad, obviously not a dundee fan i was speaking too.

Posters up tonight in Christies ,one on the notice board and one on the door to the gents ,so very prominent.

Ginger, i have the crapest old p.c you could imagine and cant down load stuff, is there anyway you cold get me posters , i could get them up in ormonds, both saints clubs,local shops if you can. pm me if you can arrange

Cheers