#17 - 15/11/08 - Clyde (a)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant believe some asswipes booed at the end of the game, some fans annoyed me yesterday, every 5 mins some one would shout 'on the deck' or 'get it on the fecking deck.'

again i thought del was wrong to hook swankie instead of sheerin

shouldnt 1 of the clyde guys have been sent off, scythed our guy down just after picking up a yellow?

savo should of been hooked long before he was

cant believe some asswipes booed at the end of the game, some fans annoyed me yesterday, every 5 mins some one would shout 'on the deck' or 'get it on the fecking deck.'

again i thought del was wrong to hook swankie instead of sheerin

shouldnt 1 of the clyde guys have been sent off, scythed our guy down just after picking up a yellow?

savo should of been hooked long before he was

What the **** are you on about???? What's wrong with wanting the ball played on the ground?? The big punts weren't working that well yesterday and after Holmes went off even less.I don't know about you but I'm desperate to see Saints " Play it on the fecking deck" now and again. When we do we invariabley produce great flowing attacks which result in goals.:?

it usually came after a headed clearance or a kick out or any time the ball is in the air, i think football should be played on the deck but sometimes it just aint feasible, this was always going to be a very hard fought match and wasnt exactly going to pretty.

it just annoyed me as soon as it went in the air someone shout out

The one thing that annoyed me about yesterday was the persistance in playing high balls even when Holmes went off

Samuel is the player you play the ball to and he'll turn, I think he was wasted a bit by the punts up to him, To be fair he did well with them but still we needed to pass clyde off the park yesterday not stoop to their level

Opportunity missed to go 5 points clear, but if it was going to happen anywhere, it was going to be at Broadwood.

Wee Willy was always going to have the last laugh and played very well, but that was to be expected with our run of ex players scoring against us. Their 2nd goal was totally avoidable but there you go, still top by 3 points so it's not all doom and gloom.

Was good to meet some new people from on here :wink: