Ormond Day vs. QoS 06/11/08

SaintDougie

Calling all Edinburgh Saints

Now that the things are getting into motion with regards to Ginger Baker's Singing and Dancing post. I was wondering if people would be up for organising a bus up to Perth for the QoS game?

As im sure your all more than aware, Mr Baker has been in talks with the club in which have agreed to open the Ormond stand for our wee, sorry big party.

As like the Dunfy away game im sure all of you will want to come along so I was thinking if we try and organise a bus or coach up, it may be cheaper for all of us in the long run.

Meeting obviously at the new Edinburgh Saints headquarters, Mathers bar.

Any thoughts?

Calling all Edinburgh Saints

Now that the things are getting into motion with regards to Ginger Baker's Singing and Dancing post. I was wondering if people would be up for organising a bus up to Perth for the QoS game?

As im sure your all more than aware, Mr Baker has been in talks with the club in which have agreed to open the Ormond stand for our wee, sorry big party.

As like the Dunfy away game im sure all of you will want to come along so I was thinking if we try and organise a bus or coach up, it may be cheaper for all of us in the long run.

Meeting obviously at the new Edinburgh Saints headquarters, Mathers bar.

Any thoughts?

I'm trying to get it off work as we speak, We might be better all booking train tickets in advance, cos last time the bus wisnae exactly cheap, we could get up early for a few beers and get in the party mood on the choo choo

I'm trying to get it off work as we speak, We might be better all booking train tickets in advance, cos last time the bus wisnae exactly cheap, we could get up early for a few beers and get in the party mood on the choo choo

Aye that sounds like a good plan, Just checked out the prices of coaches etc and they aint cheap. We would need definate numbers to go ahead with that.

Im well up for heading down to Mathers for an early start again then fire up to the fair city on the old choo choo. Sounds like there's gonna be a good bit sing song, party banter in the 208 beforre the game.:P

Think you will find the bus for the Challenge Cup Final worked out at less than a tenner a head which is actualy a lot less expensive than the Megabus who have recently hiked their prices up. We did give the driver a tip mind.......dinnae be a *** was one of them:).

Think you will find the bus for the Challenge Cup Final worked out at less than a tenner a head which is actualy a lot less expensive than the Megabus who have recently hiked their prices up. We did give the driver a tip mind.......dinnae be a *** was one of them:).

Was it as cheap as that? i thought it was more like £15 odds?

Aye that sounds like a good plan, Just checked out the prices of coaches etc and they aint cheap. We would need definate numbers to go ahead with that.

Im well up for heading down to Mathers for an early start again then fire up to the fair city on the old choo choo. Sounds like there's gonna be a good bit sing song, party banter in the 208 beforre the game.:P

I'm up for the early start at Mathers again but this time I think I'll take is easy after the dunfermline effort. Took me 2 days to recover :)

I'm up for the early start at Mathers again but this time I think I'll take is easy after the dunfermline effort. Took me 2 days to recover :)

Aye me too, I ended up going to a party in Leith till 3am, after starting to drink at 10 in the morning in mathers. Not really been up for drinking since then I felt that bad.

Ach screw it I'll be more than rubbered by the time I get to McDiarmid for QoS.

Aye me too, I ended up going to a party in Leith till 3am, after starting to drink at 10 in the morning in mathers. Not really been up for drinking since then I felt that bad.

Tell me about it! Was in Mathers at 10:30, went to Mathers after the game and left about 11. Tried to walk home to Livingston! Eventually got a taxi from Sighthill and got home about 3 :confused: