#18 - 29/11/08 - Dundee (a)

Dylan-Saints

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been on the Dees forum posting a wee message but I'm going to post it here too as It will probably get binned by their mods ....

At 4.50pm on Saturday 29/11/08 the season WILL be over as far as Dundee F.C's title hopes go. You'll still have something to play for though.........Staying out of the bottom 2....

Next season our Tayside Derby will be against Dundee's big team not their feeder team...Bring it on and let the fun commence...

I,ll post this message on P&B and WAP. as I suspect the dark shadow of censorship on this forum will mean this post gets binned.I may be surprised but I'll not hold my breath eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS BEEN POSTED!

i park 10 minutes away in glencova crescent, very quiet road, and easy to got to from stadium and avoids traffic too.

i mainly go here to visit my great aunt mary before the games.

Way to go Dave. You'll now have your very own reception commitee and for 10 minutes on saturday Glenclova Crescent won't be quite so quiet. The only sound will be your squealing as you get your head getting kicked in by a group of Hilltoon ****...:laugh:

i park 10 minutes away in glencova crescent, very quiet road, and easy to got to from stadium and avoids traffic too.

i mainly go here to visit my great aunt mary before the games.

No hooligans in the area please!!! Only kidding I stay in Glenmarkie terrace which is the next one up. Its is quiet and I was going to suggest this earlier in the thread but couldnt explain where it was in relation to Dens!

swankie & savo double just to show them what they're missing
I have a good feeling about Swankie for Saturday.....he is meant to be a big game player, on his return to dens, can see him being really fired up for it. I wasnt sure if he would start, if he is in the mood then he should be his lack of interest at clyde was bad. Still if he gets a hatrick on sat he will be forgiven..