Dundee Game

Thomas_sjfc

Since theres no topic about the Dundee game I thought I’d add one.

Whats anyone elses plans for going to Dundee, I’ve had a look at the scotrail site and you can a return to Dundee on some trains for £12 (2* £6 single tickets), however this option is only available on certain trains and is only available if you book in advance.

Another option would be the mega bus which is around £5.50 or £6.50 each way.

The train is quicker anything between 1hour 11 mins and 1 Hour 23 minutes compared to the megabus which takes between 1 Hour 40 and 1 hour 50 minutes( however I think there are pretty bad roadworks between Perth and Dundee which will no doubt increase journey time).

Whats anyone else’s thoughts,

Since theres no topic about the Dundee game I thought I’d add one.

Whats anyone elses plans for going to Dundee, I’ve had a look at the scotrail site and you can a return to Dundee on some trains for £12 (2* £6 single tickets), however this option is only available on certain trains and is only available if you book in advance.

Another option would be the mega bus which is around £5.50 or £6.50 each way.

The train is quicker anything between 1hour 11 mins and 1 Hour 23 minutes compared to the megabus which takes between 1 Hour 40 and 1 hour 50 minutes( however I think there are pretty bad roadworks between Perth and Dundee which will no doubt increase journey time).

Whats anyone else’s thoughts,

It is less than that, a cheap day return sold at the desk is less than £7

Still squeeze a wee one my car. Maybe catch you for a pint before the game. I don't have your number but will drop Marc a text when we're en route.

Any idea where you're going before the game? I'm driving up early to do a homer in Inchture then back to Perth and then onto Dundee. I'll need a pint after all that.