#24 - 17/01/09 - Partick Thistle (a)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, I cannot make this one as I'm down in London.

Priorities are all wrong boy, your going to watch Millwall v Tranmere with a bunch of hooligans to eat pie and mash and drink pints of bitter, when you could be in Partick with a bunch of sophisticated gents, eating caviar, and sipping champers. Sort it out.

I'll be there and I don't expect us to take anything from the game.

Robertson and Maxwell are both injured meaning (Bomb scare) Willie Kinniburgh is likely to start. Mistakes have also begun to creep into Storey's game. Pity, as he was so dependable at the start of the season. Plus, our powder puff attack is unlikely to trouble an on-form Caff and Ruti.

The way you retained the ball last night impressed me and it's something I hope our midfield in particular were taken note of. Each of the three goals we lost to Inverness on Saturday came from a slack pass in the middle of the park.

Also, let me take this opportunity to remind you that you're all welcome in the Aitken Suite pre-match Swally and grub available.

I can guarantee the red carpet will be rolled out for anyone who wishes to by me a pint.

Priorities are all wrong boy, your going to watch Millwall v Tranmere with a bunch of hooligans to eat pie and mash and drink pints of bitter, when you could be in Partick with a bunch of sophisticated gents, eating caviar, and sipping champers. Sort it out.

I think you'll find that I'll be the one drinking Champers in the VIP suite at the Den, whilst you're in some shady boozer on Maryhill Road sipping on a Tennents lager. I feel for you, mate, I really do, but there will always be next time. :wink:

Neil Harris broke the Millwall scoring record last night, 112 goals, and this was after coming back from Testicular Cancer, so I'm looking forward to giving him a pat on the back.

Neil Harris broke the Millwall scoring record last night, 112 goals, and this was after coming back from Testicular Cancer, so I'm looking forward to giving him a pat on the back.

Bollocks.

Thankyou, I'm here all week.

I'd like to see this line up:

Alzo

Irvine, Rusty, Caff, Hanlon

Sheerin, Craig, Jody, Swankie

Holmes, Jacko

jags whats up with maxwell?

Broken foot. It took around four weeks to diagnose. He'd suffered a slight dip in form, but we appear to be missing his leadership qualities, as well as his goals!

The pitch won't be in the same condition it was when you visited Firhill for the second time last season, but it is showing some signs of wear and tear.