Nonsense in the stand

Rodgers

Im sure others will have views

Taysides finest again, throwing out home supporters for standing up and singing. We apologize for supporting our local team, Knobends!

the fools running on the track at the end, will no doubt get saints a nice fine. The usual, guys who never turn up and cause trouble.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the boys that ran on the track came from the east stand

i got the bus up and spoke to these guys who amazingly turned out on the track at the end of the game! One was a celtic fan he said but the other i dont know (may have been a celtic fan too).

i got told to sit down at the start when saints had a chance but i told the steward to go away (he did and im never usually impolite to stewards but i was in no mood tonight) and i never got told to sit down when i was standing for the rest of the game (right in front of the camera in the middle of the east stand - if you see the occasional hand - its mine)

Dont know how so-called Rangers fans can sing their shitey songs week in week out and get away with it....no excuse and agree they should have ejected them out......cops were shit scared of them......i even saw the guy on duty at the tulloch lights move down the road to avoid them as they moved down the road singing their shit.

Typical Polis!

They will arrest and intimidate the regular supporter from a smaller team as they know nobody would object around them. If you arrest a Rangers/Celtic fan in their home end for sectarian or racist chanting you will get a shoe'n.

I'm pretty sure I had a few "Current Buns" next to me n me bro. I'm just glad they never cheered when Rangers scored as I was in no mood for getting my hands all covered in smelly crappy blood :D

Why can the Police, police and why can't stewards (or numpties in yellow jackets) not do what they are paid for............

can someone enlighten me to the monkey chants because i didnt hear them (i may have but just thought it was rangers fans making sound - not a joke). Is this for real? if so - totally raging

i wasnt at the game but it came over quite clear on the telly - the commentary team, unsurprisingly, didnt mention it

i wasnt at the game but it came over quite clear on the telly - the commentary team, unsurprisingly, didnt mention it

MY dad said he heard it on tv. Juts after the fourth official held up the time to say three minutes left I started walking to the other side of the stand to go to the carpark samuel got the ball and was running towards goal and they made monkey noises it was quite loud. the police were wadding into our support at this point so no doubt no cameras will have picked up those responsible as they were arresting the wrong people.

The Perth Loyal flag was a joke. Doubt the dictionary would consider their actions to be in any way loyal. What was funny a is that there were about twenty empty seats around the flag. Seems that the ' half-full true blues' can't even make it to games in their own town never mind away matches. Even glory hunting is a victim of the recession.