Radio Questions for The Manager?

soulfulsaint

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could you tell him that the lark would like to thank him very much for his donation to the walk And i will be 50 on tuesday(missed out on my announcements from friend and family due to the game being off) ask him if he would wish me happy birthday!!!!on a football front ask him if he had a huge wad of cash ala, man city which player would he sign for saints? and is he enjoying his time as a manager? how when he has time away from it does he like to relax?

You take things way too seriously 101! His comment at MTM was probably off the cuff and has realised that there's not too many players as good as Goran out there

I'm held to account for my quotes and I am a nobody. Either he refuses to sign a player of lesser calibre or he lied to us. He's our club manager, our public figurehead, he shouldn't treat fans with such disdain.

I'm held to account for my quotes and I am a nobody. Either he refuses to sign a player of lesser calibre or he lied to us. He's our club manager, our public figurehead, he shouldn't treat fans with such disdain.

What's wrong now? Did you phone the gaffer to ask him if he wanted to change his power supplier and you didn't get him at home?

Long live the list!

Should he resign? Maybe we should impeach him? Not sure about execution on this one though,