Help

MUZZ

As Tommy says, probably best to park on any of the streets around Castle Terrace, Grindlay Street, Spittal Street etc. When you come up towards The Picture House from Princes Street take the left just before the Bank of Scotland (not Kings Stable Road, the one straight after) and try and find anywhere up there. Street parking is free at that time.

If there's no space on the streets, then the NCP on Castle Terrace is your best bet, although you've still got to pay at that time.

Who you going to see?

You can park on Fountainbridge, just after roundabout, next to the nice buildings of the Bank of Scotland and Edinburgh Quay. Nice and easy to get back onto the main road back to the Bridge as well and about 5-10 minutes walk from the venue.

F**k off! Don't want those Perth gadgies blocking up the road outside our office! :)

Have a good night Muzz. He's one guy who's music I just can't get into (along with bloody Franz Ferdinand and Kaiser Chiefs!)

F**k off! Don't want those Perth gadgies blocking up the road outside our office! :)

Have a good night Muzz. He's one guy who's music I just can't get into (along with bloody Franz Ferdinand and Kaiser Chiefs!)

Your right Nelly, though for Muzz, I suppose an exception can be made!!!

As for musically - Franz's new album, while different, is actually not too bad. Can't get into Doherty's solo stuff at all though.

• 1 month later...
next bit of advice please!! street parking nearish to Murrayfield for Oasis gig in June please!!!

Probably best on robertson avenue in gorgie. Free street parkin and ten min walk max to stadium. Just mind its no right right turn into robby ave so you'll be best to come from slateford rd! :wink: