#30 - 07/03/09 - Ross County (h)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm making the trip for the first time in a while tomorrow so I can't wait!! For the last few months I have been 'watching' via the sky sports score centre which has been horrible, and for that reason I am not as confident as the poster above. Looking forward to some good passing football from the blues, and hopefully a goal or two thrown in, driving home with a great big smile after 3 points. *fingers crossed*

Hoping that either Martin or Sammy make this one or ideally both. Ideal starting 11 that would all but guarantee a victory.

Main

Irvine Dinky Caff Byrne

Sammy Hardie Moon Craig

Holmes Savo

Have to leave out Chris Millar and Paul Sheerin which is a shame but i must emphasise my view that Samuel and Hardie could start turning our draws into wins.

Hoping that either Martin or Sammy make this one or ideally both. Ideal starting 11 that would all but guarantee a victory.

Main

Irvine Dinky Caff Byrne

Sammy Hardie Moon Craig

Holmes Savo

Have to leave out Chris Millar and Paul Sheerin which is a shame but i must emphasise my view that Samuel and Hardie could start turning our draws into wins.

Chris Millar will start.

I'd bet my house on the following starting side (for any County fans reading this, a house is like a caravan with no wheels).

Main

Irvine Dinky Caff and Byrne

Millar Moon Sheerin and Craig

Savo and Homer

subs: Sammy, Hardie, Ando, Barrett and McLean

I'd give Barrett a decent run (at least half an hour after his wee cameo last week)

Odd goal win, hopefully for the good guys.

Right then, lets get ourselves up for this game guys and girls. It might not be Dundee but it just as important if not more so now..Three points is pretty much a must and the team will need us to get right behind them today just like last week. There does seem to be a little apathy towards this one which might come from some being a little nervous but we must be positive and get working on our PMA ( positive mental attitude:D) So come on you Saintees out there, lets here some noise and help the team to an important 3 points today....Now repeat after me ( as loud as you can)

COME ON YOU SAINTS....

CHAMPIONEES, CHAMPIONEES OHWAY OHWAY OHWAY..

Guest Harry Curran's Love child
As per others, we are due someone a good humping......hopefully it is today. 3-0 saints, cmon....

I agree, been a while since we gave someone a good tanking. With the monkey off our back I think we will revert to the silky stuff. So for that reason I've taken Mr Hill up on his kind offer of 33/1 for 4-0 nil saints

Gulp!

I think it's a game that will suit Moonwalk and he should stroll it, finding a lot of space in the County midfield. It would be nice to see him eclipse a star performance by scoring with a rocket.

So your looking for a performance that's out of this world from one of our galaxy of stars. It would be nice to see the crowd set a light ( say that bit in a posh voice) universally. I hope your not talking through your anus though:wink: