#32 - 14/03/09 - Livingston (a)

Yeah. Chris Millar was excellent...despite not being good enough for this club!

Generic Fan X was heard saying, "A' he does is burl aboot in the middle and then play the ba' back the wiy!"

style of play suited everyone on tuesday, i said on p & b that i didnt think that certain players suited the long ball style so i think its no surprise that the team put out a more complete performance and the players that havn't been playing well did so

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Chris Millar was excellent...despite not being good enough for this club!

Generic Fan X was heard saying, "A' he does is burl aboot in the middle and then play the ba' back the wiy!"

As the old saying goes " one swallow doesnt make a summer" but hopefully more swallows will follow for young chris

:rolleyes:

Finally got a sat off, so traveling through on sat looking forwards to it and news from my mate in the livi camp is that they will only have 2 fit defenders Innes and Griffen ^_^ but he has warned me of their scoring abilities at the mo........this will either be a goal fest (dunno which way) or a 0-0.

On a side note i kinda hope parick keep up their challenge as ive booked the last 4 games off and i wanna be there for the title win ^_^

Same team that started against Clyde should start on saturday in my opinion. I think Liam Craig should be starting but you can't really justify dropping anyone so.....

Main

Irvine Ruti Caff Byrne

Millar Moon Sheerin Swankie

Savo Barrett

MON SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is Byrne still with us ?

Same team that started against Clyde should start on saturday in my opinion. I think Liam Craig should be starting but you can't really justify dropping anyone so.....

Main

Irvine Ruti Caff Byrne

Millar Moon Sheerin Swankie

Savo Barrett

MON SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree with team apart from I'd start with Savo and Sammy upfront (if fit)

feel Sammy is more direct