#33 - 21/03/09 - Airdrie United (h)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

braw ,thats nice. i still got a photo of you in the west and you were going zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz after too many drinks in the hospital suite.now that was funny.if you can top that, magic.

aye!!! rat arsed as charged , and slept for a good part of that game, that was what jc did for you !!!:wink: got that picture on my bebo site, and still smile when i see it!!!! the reaction of folk round me is class!!!!

I have a dream:

1-0 Saints, goal in or around the 65 minute mark.

Airdrie get a guy sent off in the last 5 minutes after kickin us left right and centre all game.

This is going to be a difficult game, all they want is a point, so patience on our part is required.

It's a beautiful day outside. Lets make it a great day as well. Lets get behind them from the off and give our all . The players need to do the same . If this happens , we WILL win. I am really looking forward to the game and the one thing that is certain is that after this game we will be better placed to tell whether we are Championship material or not.Huge game and it requires huge belief and total commitment from everyone.

COME ON SAINTS..

COME ON SAINTS FANS.

Barrett scoring the own goal or are you the eternal optimist?

Barrett is good man, just give him a chance I think he could score us a few goals before the end of the season, he seems to get in the right positions and works hard.

What makes you think he's not good enough to score today? I've only seen him 3 times I think but he looks decent.

Barrett is good man, just give him a chance I think he could score us a few goals before the end of the season, he seems to get in the right positions and works hard.

What makes you think he's not good enough to score today? I've only seen him 3 times I think but he looks decent.

I don't hink he does get in the right positions. If Sammy and Peaso remain injury free (about as likely as an honest Politician) he won't get near the sixteen.

He works hard on the pitch, but that's not what strikers are about.