Enjoy Betting Responsibly

R.B.B:- Adz

Guest Bertrand
Silver by Nature is the name to keep a look out for. Nice little prize pot of £100,000 for the win.

Ive been backing it since it ran at Perth about 3 years ago - 20/1 winner that day...made for a very good night too!

cant see it, i've not been greatly impressed with them this season. Fabianos fallen out of favour and im a bit surprised no one came in for him in january and kanoutes been off form. Ft 1-1

yer right they have been a deception..other spanish club more worthwhile is valence....keep tabs on everton...and a good outsider will be marseille that wee shoite ben arfar is starting to click in with the rest of the team niang and buddies...a few bucks to be won

cant see liverpool

yer right they have been a deception..other spanish club more worthwhile is valence....keep tabs on everton...and a good outsider will be marseille that wee shoite ben arfar is starting to click in with the rest of the team niang and buddies...a few bucks to be won

cant see liverpool

Valencia have been good this season especially with their off field problems. Sevilla just aren't good enough defensively. I like Marseille think the lad Brandoa is a decent player with Niang and Ben Arfa. I've got a e/w on Everton since the beginning but got a feeling Sporting will put them out even though they've been pretty pish this year. Fancy Bordeoux as an outsider for Champions League possibly put out in the Semis. Think Gourcouff is outstanding, Henrique for a Brazilian is pretty solid and Diarra is the man i'd have at Arsenal as a CDM

valencia have been good this season especially with their off field problems. Sevilla just aren't good enough defensively. I like marseille think the lad brandoa is a decent player with niang and ben arfa. I've got a e/w on everton since the beginning but got a feeling sporting will put them out even though they've been pretty pish this year. Fancy bordeoux as an outsider for champions league possibly put out in the semis. Think gourcouff is outstanding, henrique for a brazilian is pretty solid and diarra is the man i'd have at arsenal as a cdm

hey yhst bordeaux is the bolloques with l.blanc they are going to leave an impression on this seasons champs league defo a beat the favorite team.keep them in hand

brandoa yeah big lad and delivers the goods they have the quality thats for sure but its one hell of a club to play for..poste shitume watch out for rolland courbis team montpellier next season

Cant see it, i've not been greatly impressed with them this season. Fabianos fallen out of favour and im a bit surprised no one came in for him in January and Kanoutes been off form. FT 1-1

How the f%$k has Fabiano fallen out of favour? He has been injured. Kanoute has also been injured and played in the African tournament. Sevilla have had huge injury problems. Take Rooney, Berbatov and Vidic out of Man U and thats what youre looking at. nfi what Sevilla team you have been watching.

Betting for or against Sevilla is risky, not sure why anyone would bet for them in Moscow, or against them in Mallorca.

Im assuming people won money on Villa and Tottenham today, that was easy money although Villa produced a little sweat.

Doing ok in the Copa Libertadores, Cruzeiro won and Flamengo up early. Still learning more about all the teams but the home advantage in South America looks pretty sweet in that tournament.

Some interesting games tomorrow. Home teams all trailing by one goal 2nd leg:

PSV

Fenerbache

Valencia

Werder Bremen

Shaktar Donetsk

I would say Valencia have the best chance of a win. I dont know how the away teams will approach these games, some of them will arguably look for a draw so a few win/draw for some home teams could be the go.

wolfsburg

marseille

everton

tel aviv

andylecht

salzbourg

70:1

I thought about Tel Aviv. Anderlecht probably have a good chance. They have a gem in Lukuka, a 17 year old wizz. Marseille will most likely rest players. Everton will take a draw and Sporting are slowly getting their new players to gel. Salzburg not a great side but last 5 home games 4-1-0 at 8-1 FA, Liege last 8 away games 1-1-6 @ 5-13. Worth a shout on that. Wolfsburg Villareal Id stay away.

Considering a Tel Aviv, Anderlecht and Salzburg treble is a healthy 10/1, Id be happy with that.

Ive got Valencia with some wins today to bring some in but I ithink Ill have a couple of speculators. Nothing worth hitting hard. Good luck.

Guest Bertrand
Oh i know it alright. Backed it in the welsh and on saturday

Its going to run the Scottish or Irish national this year.....with a view to running in THE national next year apparently....i'd love to see geoff win the national!

watched the OM game and it was not bad! good perf by ben arfar,great first goal and scored a second before being replaced.gossip is man utd are having a look at him,but in my opinion he and fergie wont get on as he is one of these caprious players(a windger).wolfsburg R.A.S. hot guns!lille are qualiefied?and will be playing liverpool next if thats the case.sorry for everton.tel-aviv wereto busy thinking about tomorrows shabbat!red bull salzurg mmmm! valence just gone 2-0 up into E.T.

Not done much studying this weekend since me and the lads filled out boots with Inter midweek. The price they threw at us was phenomenal given that Mourinho enjoys such a stunning home record. Sides he has coached have not lost a home league match for EIGHT years, a sequence stretching back to a 3-2 defeat for Porto by SC Beira-Mar on 23 February 2002.

I managed to pay for another new house off the winnings :wink: In all seriousness I thought even money or 5/4 would be a fair price for a home team at this stage of Champs league but when I saw the price on Paddy Power i couldnt believe what I was seeing so gave them what they deserved and bankrupted the bast**ds.

Anyway this weekend at a first glance I would heavily back Dagenham at a short but very inviting 8/11.

Looking to Scotland I think they bet of the weekend will be Inverness but 1/2 is just slightly on the short side.

A few french teams caught my eye and maybe ANDY5565 or inex will correct me because foreign football is not my fortay but at a glance Monaco(4/9), Bordeaux(5/6) and Lyon(4/11) look good bets to just chuck into the bottom of an accum.