Enjoy Betting Responsibly

R.B.B:- Adz

Anyone know if on all the betting sites online you need to prove your over the age of 18?? Had this hassell with Betfred but cos iv got laptop with no scanner, no fax machine and dont feel comfortable posting the orignals out?

the coral phones and asks you to confirm where you stay

Received a good piece of information this morning from Mick Channon yard. An Irish horse SOME TIME GOOD is set for a big run next time out at a likely big price. Dont know much else at the moment apart from its highly likely it will be out on an A/W.

Try to keep this within these walls till more info comes up.

Cheers R.B.B. I`ll lookout for it

No worries, we should be looking at something 5/1 or better perhaps. Keep an eye out for A/W meetings. If Channon takes one runner to an all weather he usually takes a couple so worth keeping an eye on that too. Especially when Fanning is on board you usually get a hard ridden effort.

I'll kick off, who is heading down Merseyside way for the first weekend in April.

From Comply or Die to Snowy Morning to Cloudy Lane . . . . . . I'll wait till closer to the time before offering my opinion but Snowy Morning looking good so far as a first glance.

Early days but i'll have a small bet on a favorite of mine, War of Attrition.

Really wanted Flintoff to run but he's still at 64 in the weights so dont think he'll make the final 40, if not then I think he'll go for the Scottish national the following week.

Four fold (and treble) to win @12/1

Scotland,

Spain,

Greece,

N.Ireland

Draws trebles (and doubles) @ 38/1

Scotland/Iceland

Georgia/macadonia

Austria/Romania

Big one Acc @75/1

Bulgaria

Czech Rep