Enjoy Betting Responsibly

R.B.B:- Adz

lyon defo a home win

bordeaux away.....yeah should do it and i ken inex hates lemans

monaco...yeah but could be a draw

genoa a defo home win imo

lille looks good as well not been beaten at home in 18 matches

montpellier they are playing extremly well and are hosting to rennes....mmmm good odds on the french site at 2.15 3.00 for a draw 3.00 for rennes

nancy should beat grenolbe

hope this helps

Edited by ANDY5565

Guest Bertrand

I had 2 correct scores out of 4 on a lucky 15 (Banter bet, most championship games finish 2-1 or 1-1 apparently(dont know where i heard this!?) so I do two of each) If it finally comes in it'll return circa £2500...just a side bet

Newcastle 2-1 and doncaster 1-1

Returned £55 for a very modest investment of £6, for some reason the ipswich result was void and thus counted as a non runner?! not complaining!

Too early mate Ill wait until the friendlies have been played. I cant offer any assistance on any lower leagues, sometimes I throw Livingston in a large multi because I believe their squad is alot stronger than many of the other teams in the 3rd division.

Quiet on here this weekend and also quiet on the betting front for the weekends fitba!!!

Shocking prices around as the odds-compilers squeeze the life out of us punters.

With this in mind i'm going to share my treble with you guys as I wont be backing my usual big single:

Arsenal . . . . . . . 2/13

Newcastle . . . . . 5/11

Alloa . . . . . . . . . 2/5

£500 treb will return around the £1200 mark.

If your looking for good value bets then look no further than the likes of Southampton(11/10) , Aldershot (Evs) or Queen of the South (15/13)......

Arsenal *** 3-1

Porto ** 2-2

Rangers ** 3-1

Everton ** 5-1

Deportivo * 3-1

Palermo * 1-0

Bordeaux * 1-1

Enough winners to make a profit but Porto blew the chance of a huge weekend. Watched the game. They rested way more players than I expected for the Arsenal game. No Fucile, Pereira or Rolando in defence. No Fernando or Meireles in midfield and Falcao was isolated. Either way they conceded the first off a handball, 2nd off some shithouse defending and were 2-0 down after 15. After that it was one way traffic with 2 shots coming off the bar before 2 goals equalised at 2-2.

Bordeaux looks like it was a thrilling game, Montpellier equalising with a free kick in injury time after Ciana got sent off after 30 minutes and Montpellier missed 2 first half penalites.

Adz I would suggest keeping teams like Alloa out of any decent sized bets that include quality teams such as Arsenal. Alloa must have one if not the worst F/A of any team in Europe that is leading their respective division.

After watching Arsenal and Porto this weekend I cant see any other result that an Arsenal win. It will be very interesting to see who lines up for Porto however.

Marseille and a few others let me down over the weekend although a decent treble in Villa, Sparta Prague and Palermo gave me a boost yesterday. Fancying Arsenal, Bayern ans Sunderland treble tomorrow.

A quick question this season I have changed my betting technique into putting larger wagers on trebles instead of smaller amounts on 5 teams. I have been fairly successful and should finish the season with a fairly decent profit. I have also started in the last few weeks with my trebles on 3 teams in 3 different leagues. Is this the correct way to go or is it better to stick with leagues I know instead of picking a fairly decent priced home team for example in the Mexican League?

Yeah and seeing as the first game is at lille...juicy odds for lille and might be worth the attempt....marseille was a bummer shouldnt of happened...montpellier+bordeaux...ive been ranting fora long time now that they are great.....watch out for bdx in champs league......getting at least to the semis

Yeah and seeing as the first game is at lille...juicy odds for lille and might be worth the attempt....marseille was a bummer shouldnt of happened...montpellier+bordeaux...ive been ranting fora long time now that they are great.....watch out for bdx in champs league......getting at least to the semis

I watched the Marseille game and the Lorient keeper made three great saves in the last ten mins from Ben Arfa. Win some lose some!