#35 - 07/04/09 - Dunfermline Athletic (h)

Just reading there that we havent beat Dunfermline at McDiarmid in the league for 13 years! Lets hope we can change that tonight!
I read that stat too but they havent been in our league for about 5 years of that sequence or so recently. Be an interesting stat to know when we last beat say Albion rovers in a league match.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if the Pars are so poor then surely we dont need to go all out attack to beat them amd certainly cant afford passengers.

We could do with a few goals tonight. We need to get our GD up to the point that even if after tonight we lose 2 games on the trot and Thistle win 2, we will still be at the top of the league.

+6 goal difference over thistle might sound a lot at the moment, but after 2 defeats it could potentially disappear.

We could do with a few goals tonight. We need to get our GD up to the point that even if after tonight we lose 2 games on the trot and Thistle win 2, we will still be at the top of the league.

+6 goal difference over thistle might sound a lot at the moment, but after 2 defeats it could potentially disappear.

Where are we all getting this idea that Dunfermline are going to roll over tonight? Even if we start with an attacking side, they will come here to frustrate us, i know that for a fact. They have players that can do us damage and a scrappy 1-0 is the good enough for Del so its good enough for me.

Where are we all getting this idea that Dunfermline are going to roll over tonight? Even if we start with an attacking side, they will come here to frustrate us, i know that for a fact. They have players that can do us damage and a scrappy 1-0 is the good enough for Del so its good enough for me.

Hey - I didn't say it was going to happen. I just said it would be good! :wink:

completley agree. i dont care if we get a shitey own goal hand ball goal that should have been a penalty to them and 6 sendings off.

as long as its a win.

I wish I could have come down for this one but alas not possible.

Sadly don't think we're in for an easy evening but hope Saints can grind out any kind of victory.

Wish Hardie was on from the start, it was good to see shades of the Martin Hardie of the past on Saturday.