MoM Awards - Rnd 34 - Partick Thistle (h)

MoM vs Partick  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thought Irvine showed good energy and the midfield three all did fine considering there was nothing much doing ahead of them. It's criminal that Liam Craig has had to play at left back for most of this campaign though.

Not sure which way to go between the three in the centre of the park though.

Irvine coped with Harkins well, some very important challenges also. It was particularly when he moved further up the park where we saw how well we were doing at the back. Sheerin and Hardie were great in the middle, very good with the ball and in control for most of the game. Hardie was also Mr Motivator with the fans when we scored, very similar to the game at Clyde when we were chasing Gretna.

My vote went to Gary Irvine. I've yet to see him have a truly bad game against us.

His 1st game was against you boys in the cup a couple of years ago and missed a penalty in the shoot out. He hoofed it nearly on the M8! :o)

Irvine played well but his distribution is sometimes questionable. Loses balance and hoofs the ball out. Samuel looked keen and MMM was very good. I thought Mooner played well considering he was out of position but lacks the confidence to have a shot every so often. 18 yards out and he should be having a go.