MoM Awards - Rnd 34 - Partick Thistle (h)

MoM vs Partick  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sheerin, Samuel and Irvine stood out. I've noticed Irvine really likes to bomb down the wings now and then, and he's done some pretty wild stuff. Sheerin's nutmeg on one of their players was a joy to watch, too. But Irvine just edged it for me. Blameless for the goal, as far as I could see, and made almost no significant errors. Anderson did that for him.

Sheerin, Samuel and Irvine stood out. I've noticed Irvine really likes to bomb down the wings now and then, and he's done some pretty wild stuff. Sheerin's nutmeg on one of their players was a joy to watch, too. But Irvine just edged it for me. Blameless for the goal, as far as I could see, and made almost no significant errors. Anderson did that for him.

Irvine nutmegged the same guy two minutes later :laugh::laugh:

Rusty for me, played excellent on the park and also spoke very well in the papers today. Plus he is growing a beard till we win the league.

This was my favourite!

"I can’t actually believe I’m in this position. I’m a wee guy from Garngad in Glasgow and I could be leading a huge club like St Johnstone to promotion into the SPL."