Dundee - 25th April

st Tommy

Its shaping up to be a big game. Whether it be a title party, a chance to win the league or just another derby game its going to be big and we need to take a big support!

There was a fair bit of enthusiasm on Sat to hire a bus to take the Edinburgh Saints up to Dundee for this one, similar to the challenge cup final. Hopefully manage a stop off on the way for a few pints. What would be the chances of getting the same as last time Tractor Boy?

I have a quote from a coach company for a 16 seater (which im sure we would fill easy, but anyway....) which is 240 quid (15 pounds each) or we could get a 33 seater which would be 325 pounds (roughly 10 quid each, assuming we fill it).

Who would be interested? (for arguments sake, lets assume the match isnt all ticket at this stage).

Would be good to get an idea of numbers asap so we can get something booked up soon.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about any potential pick ups in fife or something?

always a possibility if we're short of numbers.

Its looking like the 16 seater will be too small so the 33 would be the way forward. Even if we were to only get 20 odd folk, it would still only be 15 quid each. Anyone have a problem with this?

always a possibility if we're short of numbers.

Its looking like the 16 seater will be too small so the 33 would be the way forward. Even if we were to only get 20 odd folk, it would still only be 15 quid each. Anyone have a problem with this?

Should be able to get another involved...

So far we have 20 confirmed for the bus (me, the livi massive (both of them :wink:), tractor boy, davie (x2), andy (x5), kenny, baldy one, Thomas, Ryan (x2), Dougie, Roy, Nold and Nelly.

As i can see there are several possibles too that havent replied yet or dont know for a week or so whether they can go. (nellys better half? gav and harry? dougies +1? thomas' brother? emma? sutton? ormond boy? st jason? biffer? anyone else?!?!).

Given the number of possibles going from Edinburgh i think that its best that we hold off for a week or so before deciding about doing Perth pick ups.

in process of trying to sort out a stop off point for refreshment but suggestions and help greatly appreciated!! dont be shy!

will confirm the departure time of the bus in next day or so but i reckon it'll just leave from York Place like last time.

So far we have 20 confirmed for the bus (me, the livi massive (both of them :wink:), tractor boy, davie (x2), andy (x5), kenny, baldy one, Thomas, Ryan (x2), Dougie, Roy, Nold and Nelly.

:laugh:

in process of trying to sort out a stop off point for refreshment but suggestions and help greatly appreciated!! dont be shy!

Damn! Another day at the football where i'll have to force myself to drink and my an arse of myself :roll: cant wait

As i can see there are several possibles too that havent replied yet or dont know for a week or so whether they can go. (nellys better half? gav and harry? dougies +1? thomas' brother? emma? sutton? ormond boy? st jason? biffer? anyone else?!?!).

Given the number of possibles going from Edinburgh i think that its best that we hold off for a week or so before deciding about doing Perth pick ups.

will confirm the departure time of the bus in next day or so but i reckon it'll just leave from York Place like last time.

Anyone ken if the coach we've got has a pisser on board? I piss like a race horse when i'm drinking!:?

Anyone ken if the coach we've got has a pisser on board? I piss like a race horse when i'm drinking!:?

:laugh: you wont be alone mate! Ill find out and let you know!

I have managed to arrange a refreshment stop for the bus. We will be stopping at the Village Inn in Bridge of Earn (pretty much half way for us!). They have a pool table, few TVs which will be showing the footy, are kid friendly and will be putting a spread on for us (sausage rolls and the likes). Probably try leave there about 1ish to be in Dundee for 2 (after the last couple of times its probably worth getting to the ground a little early to avoid the mammoth queues at the one turnstile that they will be operating!)

:laugh: you wont be alone mate! Ill find out and let you know!

I have managed to arrange a refreshment stop for the bus. We will be stopping at the Village Inn in Bridge of Earn (pretty much half way for us!). They have a pool table, few TVs which will be showing the footy, are kid friendly and will be putting a spread on for us (sausage rolls and the likes). Probably try leave there about 1ish to be in Dundee for 2 (after the last couple of times its probably worth getting to the ground a little early to avoid the mammoth queues at the one turnstile that they will be operating!)

Sounds good, Looking forward to it already.