MoM Awards - Rnd 35 - Dunfermline Athletic (h)

MoM vs Dunfermline  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got to give Gartland a mention for doing so well despite being thrown in at the last minute but Sheerin was head and shoulders above everyone else.

Yep. The guy wasn't even on the bench so would have switched off from playing mode but came in and did fine, considering it was his home debut and he's played so little football since the Irish season finished in October.

I voted for Sheerin though, for coming closest to scoring and generally wanting the ball for 90 minutes to try and force the issue.

I thought Millar had a good game.

I agree with you Burghsaintee as Millar was playing some good ball but the 'strikers?' were just not connecting with him for their own reasons!! Gave Sheerin the vote as he edged it and was involved all game with a colossal workrate.

The striker were very poor but I think the biggest problem was the midfield. Not because any one of them wasn't playing well but because there was only three of them and they're all slightly built. One of Dunfermlines biggest attributes is their size and strength. We were overpowered in midfield a lot and it was crying out for a player like Hardie.