#37 - 19/04/09 - Queen of the South (h)

As much as our minds cannot help wandering down the Tay and dreaming of the greatest of all glories, a title win in the devils lair, I would like to remind you all that we must play Queens first and they must be afforded a level of respect they deserve. The simple fact is that we have failed to collect three points from them in the three games already played.0-0, 2-2, 3-3. We must continue to take it only one game at a time and concentate our energies on this game. As has been done in recent times, we must mobilize our support to give the team the twelth man backing they tell us is so important.As this game is also on the box it is even more important we get the troops off there arses and into the stands.. So hows about we have a pre party meeting at say 3.15 pm on Sunday the 19th April at McDairmid Park Crief Road Perth...

I would love to see as many of you as is humanly possible making this meeting..

Team wise, I would be delighted to see the same starting 11 with possibly Sheerin in for Swankie and McDonald on the bench in place of Doris if he is fit. I don't think Jody will make this game as it will come to soon but maybe , just maybe , a place on the bench..( more likely a place on the bench for Dens...)

COME ON YOU SAINTS.

COME ON YOU SAINTS FANS.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as our minds cannot help wandering down the Tay and dreaming of the greatest of all glories, a title win in the devils lair, I would like to remind you all that we must play Queens first and they must be afforded a level of respect they deserve. The simple fact is that we have failed to collect three points from them in the three games already played.0-0, 2-2, 3-3. We must continue to take it only one game at a time and concentate our energies on this game. As has been done in recent times, we must mobilize our support to give the team the twelth man backing they tell us is so important.As this game is also on the box it is even more important we get the troops off there arses and into the stands.. So hows about we have a pre party meeting at say 3.15 pm on Sunday the 19th April at McDairmid Park Crief Road Perth...

I would love to see as many of you as is humanly possible making this meeting..

Team wise, I would be delighted to see the same starting 11 with possibly Sheerin in for Swankie and McDonald on the bench in place of Doris if he is fit. I don't think Jody will make this game as it will come to soon but maybe , just maybe , a place on the bench..( more likely a place on the bench for Dens...)

COME ON YOU SAINTS.

COME ON YOU SAINTS FANS.

Im seeing a trend here Ghosty is the score going to be 4-4?

According to the reports Steve Tosh came oin yesterday and scored with his forst touch. He'll possibly start but then again maybe with his age he's now their super sub. I always liked Tosh.

Saints to carry on in their current form with a 2-1 win which takes us to the finishing tape ready to break it in the next three games

I realised if we win then we effectively have won the league unless partick win..... if say we win and morton win or draw then its down to goal difference..... that's gotta be a bit weird - we've like won the league but can't PROPERLY celebrate.... :S ... I take it everyone will wait until its mathematically IMPOSSIBLE for anyone else to win....

In conclusion - party at Dens then - thought so.

Tosh is a grade A arse.

Because?

He sat his Arse grading exams and passed with flying colours.:laugh:

No seriously I dont mind tosh, I thought he was a great player. Although as an 8 year old kid I got to train with the saints team with him in it (competition) , He was doing his stretching sitting down, then all of a sudden whipped his manhood out and starting urinating right in front of me. Scarred me for life!!! :shock: Im over it now though!