MoM Awards - Rnd 37 - Queen of the South (h)

MoM vs Queens  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

you are as uninspired as me by this squad. glad to see i ain't the only one.

When I look at our squad, I can see that it is full of good players but they are not playing the kind of football that they are capable of and the level of inconsistency is unacceptable. You never know which Saints you are going to see, and that is not indicative of a title winning side to me.

Of course everyone will be happy if we win the title, but at the same time it is a little worrying that we have a squad of players who can't string two decent performances together causing their manager to have to make wholesale changes either before or during matches. Or is it the changes that cause the inconsistency? It's difficult to tell, it really is. There is a level of inconsistency both to the tactics and the performances.

Queens are effectively a one man team.

I'm not sure you can blame Anderson solely for the third goal. However, he was completely at fault for the second. I don't think anyone played well today, really. If I was choosing someone, it would be for the sake of it. Not because anyone was at all inspiring or stood out from the rest.

Agreed for the third Ruti went up the pitch, hit a thinned pass, Savo back heeled to keep it in, QOS player cleared it up pitch and striker was left on his own to do the necessary. I feel sorry for Ando as in the first half he was asked to play left back and is not a left back, and Garters insisted on putting him under pressure by passing slack balls to him.

Thought Sammy was the real positive player today.

Agreed for the third Ruti went up the pitch, hit a thinned pass, Savo back heeled to keep it in, QOS player cleared it up pitch and striker was left on his own to do the necessary. I feel sorry for Ando as in the first half he was asked to play left back and is not a left back, and Garters insisted on putting him under pressure by passing slack balls to him.

Thought Sammy was the real positive player today.

We were chasing a winner and in doing so left ourselves horribly exposed. It was a risk and one which I suppose we had to take but that would have been the kind of draw I'd have been happy to see. That would've been a point won, unlike so many of the two points dropped affairs we've had to endure.

Homer simply because thomson had a very easy game up until he came on.Maybe did nt win every ball but put the whole qos defense under pressure.Its ok to say three or four players played ok but the game changed with homers header.fact.Although i would nt start him next week.If you can understand that.Horses for courses.

Holmes deserves a start next week after his desire this afternoon, we should drop Milne. Play Homler and Sammie next week v the Dee.

Feel for Ando, had the worst game of his life today! His performance today wouldnt have looked out of place in the Sunday morning pub league standard. Chin up though, you need to pay the fans back for your errors!

87 minutes - GOAL ST JOHNSTONE - It's Holmer again!! The ball come fizzing in from the right and Holmes diverts it high into the net - 2-2!

Saints website?

Update from the official site gives it to Thompson and watching on Alba it was an og for the aforementioned after seeing replays a couple of times

''The ball came fizzing in from the right and although Holmes challenged for it, it was Queens defender Jim Thomson who headed past his own keeper - 2-2!''

The game changed with the double sub and I think Holmes did enough tfor me to shade MOM, but Sheerin did ok as well.