Ormond saints v Perth Soccer Group:10 may 2009

I have arranged game versus local sunday league team perth soccer group (psg) on the 10th may, the pitch and changing rooms are sorted for the north inch with a 1.30 pm k.o with changing at st.john's in rose terr. psg have agreed to go to ormonds for a while after so i will be arranging grub in the pub!!!

REFFEREE: T SWAN

MEET:12.45PM

TOPS AND SHORTS PROVIDED: BRING BLUE SOCKS IF YOU HAVE THEM!!

@ST.JOHNS CHANGING ROOMS ,ROSE TERR

HOSPITALITY GAME: FOOD LAID ON IN ORMONDS AFTER THE GAME:

POST NOW PLEASE!!!

YIP:shaun bartlett, brian campbell, gav fullerton, colin heller, alan kelman, cal kennedy, andy lietch, eric laing, steve laing,grant morrison, andy muir, gav mcdonald, garry nicholson, stewart reid, mark smith, ian strawson.

THAT'S ENOUGH FOR NOW UN LESS WE HAVE CALL OFF'S

WON 4-1 HT(3-0) NICHOLSON 3, CAMPBELL

I said after our last game against tesco's that i was very happy

with the performance despite the 4-1 defeat, and thought we had shown signs that thing's were starting to come together in that game, and we were gelling as a team.Today we took to the field with nine of the same team that started versus tesco ,and from the start followed in the same pattern, but this time we took the lead very early on through young gary nicholson and before long garry had made it 2-0, unbelievabably , before half time garry rolled the ball across the goal line for beej to tap in a third.

3-0 up at half time, unheard of !!! but probably just as well as psg came right back into things with a brilliant goal and it took a third goal, for his hat -trick, to break psgs fighting spirit and run out 4-1 winners, the game was played in great spirits and credit to psg for this and it was a pleasure to play them , they also took up the offer of hospitality in ormonds after the game and were a credit to there team. Special mention should go to saint craig who came along for a get to know you session and ended up through my powers of persuation by pulling on a subs shirt and came on and played his part, and came to the pub after, cheers saint craig!!! No weaknesses today and cheers guys!! thanks to perth soccer group for the game, we will do it again lads!! cheers!

ORMOND SAINTS: G.MORRISON, A. KELMAN,(CRAIG TAYLOR) C. KENNEDY, S .RIED, S.BARTLETT,(C. HELLER) A. LIETCH, M. SMITH, A. MUIR,(I, STRAWSON) B.CAMPBELL,(G.McDONALD) G. NICHOLSON, S. McDONALD

Well done lads. I was very impressed, there's some talented lads there and you made me feel welcome too. Good result cause those PSG lot were quick! With commitment like that I'm sure there'll be many more positive results on the way. Shauny, Andy and Elvis cheers for keeping me on track and Larky, thanks again :D