Next Week

LewisMacdonald

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Del said on the radio that he would be disappointed if there wasnt 10,000 people singing and dancing in McD next week...

i agree with him. great chance to get out of this hell-hole of a division, why shouldn't we have a capacity crowd? will morton bring many fans?

This. £10/£5.

Strange substitutions, but overall the correct tactics. Homer won everything, and Barrett came on and did well to keep possesion and eat up some seconds, even if we all know he's never going to score for us.

£5 for everyone, not £10 / £5

Because lower price = more consumers, if you are to believe the Home Office school of Economics :roll:

Think of the following:

Someone comes to the game, perhaps as a neutral due to the cheap entry price

The stadium is full, party atmosphere, Saints win the league

The person enjoys this and decides to come along to some games next season

A full stadium will cheer the team on as well

Think of the following:

surely there are enough saintees in the world able to make it for this game that we dont need neutrals? there should be a party atmosphere anyway.

Think of the following:

Muppet:laugh::):rolleyes:

I think there's a good chance of Saints dropping prices: it normally happens for a home game towards the end of last season, and as far as I'm aware it hasn't happened yet this year. I think prices were put down for our crunch game against QoS a couple of seasons back (the game just before the climax at Hamilton) and we ended up getting a really good crowd - and, going back a bit further, it was only £5 to get in when we beat Dundee to qualify for Europe.

I think McInnes is being a bit optimistic in asking for 10,000, but I'm sure that we'll see a very good attendance and it'll be even better if the club makes the gesture of dropping the price a bit. I couldn't make today's game but I'm really looking forward to coming up for this one now.

What the fcuk is your problem? Its ok to give it out but you wont take it back. There was no need for your comment in the match thread. I await the apology:)

You are getting nothing from me Son

The comment towards the Dundee fan who posted was unnecessary

Has there been a "season ticket holders bring a friend game yet"? Normally we get one every season.. Drop the prices to a tenner give out some free tickets to local schools and to season ticket holders. If it costs Saints £10,000 I think it might well be money well invested.. But beware...Lets not get into a QoS mode and expect to just turn up and win ... Work still to be done..

You are getting nothing from me Son

The comment towards the Dundee fan who posted was unnecessary

Read it again. the comment was towards his team. An if you think it was a pish game or pish atmoshere then you are entitled to an opinion as i am entitled to mine. as you are on about comments your comment to me was also unnecessary

Has there been a "season ticket holders bring a friend game yet"? Normally we get one every season.. Drop the prices to a tenner give out some free tickets to local schools and to season ticket holders. If it costs Saints £10,000 I think it might well be money well invested.. But beware...Lets not get into a QoS mode and expect to just turn up and win ... Work still to be done..

Morton don't have Dobbie.

And I saw you several times today, and would have said 'ello, but I didn't. :neutral: