MoM Awards - Rnd 38 - Dundee (a)

MoM vs Dundee  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought some of Sammy's first touches today were breath-taking! Great to see that skill on show! No failures today really. MMM was top dollar, Mooner sprayed the passes like a veteran, Irvine was class, Craig was tireless and Stuart McCaffrey was inspirational!!!

Funny that Savo scored the goal but gets no votes. I thought he was quite tame today considering he loves the big derby. Dont think he is 100% and cant wait for the league to be over so he can rest up and get a good preseason behind him! Still a class act though!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moon for me,didn't give any of the Coagies any time on the ball and I thought he was outstanding with the ball at his feet and he does not know how to pull out of fifty-fifty's.

Laughed at a comment from behind me today about Hardie that when his shadow comes over you,you know the next things a crunch,quality

No bad performances yesterday, I thought the midfield four were all great (Millar's looking like the player he was earlier in the year) as were the back four but I've gone for Samuel - he held the ball up well, won a lot in the air and worked extremely hard all day, easily the best I've seen him for Saints

Good point that! I hadn't noticed but it was obvious how everyone was fired up for that yesterday.

Great team spirit and fantastic for the fans to see that level of passion.

I never bought this "we need to be beat attitude" but I have a feeling that it might just have given the players a kick up the arse!!