MoM Awards - Rnd 38 - Dundee (a)

MoM vs Dundee  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please don't go down this route. Moon has basically been awesome since his first central midfield start in a midweek game against Brechin at home. He has simply added experience (which Del stupidly denied him last year) to talent and is now getting closer to realising his potential. He is better, more talented and more sensible than Morris and it's a travesty that the wee foreigner might well push him out the first team in the SPL.

While I agree that he has been great player since since started playing in the first it is certainly my impression that last season his appearances increased greatly after Del became manager and that his playing time this season has been limited mostly by injuries.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I agree that he has been great player since since started playing in the first it is certainly my impression that last season his appearances increased greatly after Del became manager and that his playing time this season has been limited mostly by injuries.

what he said