#39 - 02/05/09 - Greenock Morton (h)

Been on here for years but saved my first post for this moment, was at Alloa and Ayr so I have a fair idea of how things are going at McD right now! Gutted I couldnt be there but congratulations St, Johnstone from Auckland.

Tears in the champers here. This is why I love football and why I love Perth. Just wish I could celebrate with fellow Saintees. So proud of the players and a massive well done to Derek McInnes. I hold my hands up and say I was far from enthused with his appointment but he has done what others before him failed to do and deserves huge credit. I'll be pre-booking as many flights/trains/buses as possible to get up to see the boys next year! WE LOVE YOU SAINTEES!

Magical!

When everyone first ran on the pitch, i kinda thought to myself "aww naw dont ruin this folks", then 2 mins later i found myself on the centre circle! Couldnt resist seeing what it was like to be on the pitch! I can still smell the grass!

Probably the most good natured pitch invasion in the history of football, the stewards and police made half hearted attempts to stop people, then just laughed and gave up, everyone who was on the pitch was soon back in the stands for the trophy presentation/

Great to see the players singing with us, and a special mention goes to Peaso for singing along to "We hate Dundee!

Superb day all round, game wasnt too shabby either. Ref was a bit of a fud, no idea what the penalty was for. We shoulda scored about 7, hit the post twice, had a goal line clearance, and Savo missed a sitter of a diving header.

Now heres hoping the large numbers who turned up today make it a habit and come back in 3 months time.....