Signed Legends Top

saintbear

Bear, good to meet you on Saturday and thanks very much for the top.

Somehow i ended up with the top on Saturday night and so being bored at work on a bank holiday i did the raffle. The raffle was made by a (rather hungover) raith fan and supervised by an honest (cough) pars fan! All 33 that were on the bus were entered and so all had equal chance. Anyway, the winner is.........

(tense isn't it!)

Scott (as in McMerry Saints son)

Well done mate, PM me to arrange to collect. Or i can give it to you at the Airdrie game if you're there.

Bear, good to meet you on Saturday and thanks very much for the top.

Somehow i ended up with the top on Saturday night and so being bored at work on a bank holiday i did the raffle. The raffle was made by a (rather hungover) raith fan and supervised by an honest (cough) pars fan! All 33 that were on the bus were entered and so all had equal chance. Anyway, the winner is.........

(tense isn't it!)

Scott (as in McMerry Saints son)

Well done mate, PM me to arrange to collect. Or i can give it to you at the Airdrie game if you're there.

well done Tommy........hope scott likes the top

Thanks very much. Scott can collect it himself at the Airdrie game on Saturday.

He is chuffed to bits. Bear this will be the second time Scott has benefited from your generosity. I don't know if you remember but you gave him a Saints DVD at Ibrox a couple of years ago.

See you all on Saturday.

Andy