Where Will You Be Wearing Your Saints Top On Hols

bobby kemp

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always take at least 2 saints tops on holiday and this year i will be showing them off on the lido in Peterhead, going there for scottish week!!:laugh:

i was doing one of the floats 3-4 years back in peterhead and i bumped into you, i think i gave you some goodies, you were definetly there and i said hello

outside the ibrox bar in sunny salou spain and outside the nou camp stadium barca

done it in barca :razz: good times

will be at the previously mentioned "premier rock festival" probably sporting a saints top on one of the days

I always take at least 2 saints tops on holiday and this year i will be showing them off on the lido in Peterhead, going there for scottish week!!:laugh:

Is there even a scottish week this year?Last I heard was last year was the last one due to lack of interest and funding.Hope I'm wrong tho.always good craic at the beer tent :razz:

Is there even a scottish week this year?Last I heard was last year was the last one due to lack of interest and funding.Hope I'm wrong tho.always good craic at the beer tent :razz:

Although there is nothing on the website which is poor!! i have spoken to Ian Sangser, at The Harbour lights and he says that as far as he knows it is going ahead 18-26 july, plus he is supposed to be hosting the Quiz!!!!