MoM Awards - Rnd 40 - Airdrie United (a)

MoM vs Airdrie Utd  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Think I'm gonna go for him as well mate. Put in some excellent crosses and generally did really well, as did Stephen Reynolds.

Thought Reynolds did okay but he really needs to step up a gear to exploit his potential. I don't think he's any better than he was in August, whilst some of his peers are much improved. Needs to improve his link-up play and reading of a ball/move/game. I think tonight showed exactly why he should have been loaned in January. He always looks okay. Okay, at that level, probably won't see him retained in a years time.

Thought Reynolds did okay but he really needs to step up a gear to exploit his potential. I don't think he's any better than he was in August, whilst some of his peers are much improved. Needs to improve his link-up play and reading of a ball/move/game. I think tonight showed exactly why he should have been loaned in January. He always looks okay. Okay, at that level, probably won't see him retained in a years time.

I don't think the expectation on his shoulders helps. I've not seen enough of him to comment on his improvement but do concede both him and Lindsay do look as if they could maybe offer something to the Third Division club on loan. I think that speaks volumes for their potential at just 16-years-old.

I thought his link up play was fine considering him was alongside Barrett. Would maybe have been interesting to see him alongside his usual partner. He did play his part in the first goal, shielding the ball well before laying it back to Lindsay, he won some flick-ons and was unlucky not to score from a Swankie corner.

These guys rarely look brilliant when they are thrown into the first team, so I think it's encouraging that all three tonight did well. They'll all be tested more next season at SPL U19 and reserve level.

Moon for me,work rate cant be faulted has great vision and chases lost causes like few others.Shame its the end of the season as he just seems to get better by the game.It will be hard for him to start the new season where he has left this one,I'm sure he will rise to the challenges that will be in front of him.

I don't think the expectation on his shoulders helps. I've not seen enough of him to comment on his improvement but do concede both him and Lindsay do look as if they could maybe offer something to the Third Division club on loan. QUOTE]

Yeah Reynolds could probably learn a thing or 2 playing alongside Griffiths:D