Our first Home game

st Tommy

Excellent, as I will be seeking membership of the exclusive club that is the Edinburgh Saintees from 13 July, I think that will be a fine day to get to meet those who I haven't met by that time!

New members always welcome Chopper. You moving to the Burgh or something?

I personally cannie wait for the Hibs/Hearts games, saves us about £20 travel money we can spend in the pub before hand. :razz:

perhaps a wee pre-season booze up is required....

a chance to meet new faces, talk of potential away day partys and just to ensure the deuchars in mathers hasnt gone bad!

I'll certainly be up for that, How about mid-July or something? A good chance to discuss travel plans for the season ahead etc....

perhaps a wee pre-season booze up is required....

a chance to meet new faces, talk of potential away day partys and just to ensure the deuchars in mathers hasnt gone bad!

Sounds like a plan if I can I might even treat myself to a wee trip up to the big city and pop along.

What days/dates is everyone available?

New members always welcome Chopper. You moving to the Burgh or something?

I am indeed Dougie, moving into the Abbeyhill area the day after T in the Park so definitely up for a couple of beverages on many an occasion!!! After all, not been to Mathers for a considerable period of time!

3rd should be good for me. Think I'll give my bible class a miss that night.

I'm away in Spain with the burd when the Hibs games on. I think I'd probably end up castrated if I told Nikki I wasn't going on holiday because of the football!

Poor excuse!

Don't tell toni i said that . . .

• 2 weeks later...