Get Signed Up For The SPL

ryangordon86

Just had a look at the homepage and noticed that we currently have 15 members browsing and 36 guests.

If YOU are one of those guests, get yourself signed up and join in on the chat on all things St Johnstone.

The more people signed up, the more of a weight the site can carry for things like away days, charity events and meets. Its free so what have you got to lose!

Even if you just want to comment on signings, or give your opinion on a match etc.. all is welcome

Personally I've met a lot of good guys on here and it gives you an extra few folk to speak to at games, or for a pint pre and post match. We even occaisionally run buses from Edinburgh to big games

Fellow Forumers..... What has WAP brought to your footballing experiences?

Best place to be if you like all things St Johnstone. Everyone on here is pretty sound and we've managed a few cracking away days thanks to this Forum, the players and club have publicly thanked us for the support as well.

Best out come on the forum for me is getting the Edinburgh Saints started. I never knew that there were so many of us In the Capital.

Best place to be if you like all things St Johnstone. Everyone on here is pretty sound and we've managed a few cracking away days thanks to this Forum, the players and club have publicly thanked us for the support as well.

Best out come on the forum for me is getting the Edinburgh Saints started. I never knew that there were so many of us In the Capital.

Have to agree it has been a great help in running my football team with the Ormond Saints section , i have been able to put up polls for votes , attract new players,get general information out, ect, ect.Must have gained a good few members for the forum through it as well

I usually browse - being too old for the cut and thrust of the chat room - and only get involved in the history debates (not that my memory is that good anymore) so this thraed had brought me in.

Since Edinburgh is now catered for what about those of us in TFOD home territory? MacDiarmid is an away game for me so I usually have an empty car going to Perth for home games.

I usually browse - being too old for the cut and thrust of the chat room - and only get involved in the history debates (not that my memory is that good anymore) so this thraed had brought me in.

Since Edinburgh is now catered for what about those of us in TFOD home territory? MacDiarmid is an away game for me so I usually have an empty car going to Perth for home games.

Come on all you 'Weegie'..[sorry] Saints fans open up Glasgow Saints on the supporters page

Come on all you 'Weegie'..[sorry] Saints fans open up Glasgow Saints on the supporters page

Aye, make it so. Honestly it's well worth it. We're ordering a 12ft x 6ft flag with Edinburgh Saints on it for next season, mainly to get right up the Hibbes & Jambos. Would love to see a Glasgow Saints equivalent at Ibrox & Parkhead.

Aye, make it so. Honestly it's well worth it. We're ordering a 12ft x 6ft flag with Edinburgh Saints on it for next season, mainly to get right up the Hibbes & Jambos. Would love to see a Glasgow Saints equivalent at Ibrox & Parkhead.

Lets make it happen!

A little off topic, although this involves attracting more people to the site, but I've just returned from working on a ship where I couldn't access this site because it was being flagged up by the anti-virus software as a malicious site. I've had the same problem in the past when trying to access the site from various places.

A little off topic, although this involves attracting more people to the site, but I've just returned from working on a ship where I couldn't access this site because it was being flagged up by the anti-virus software as a malicious site. I've had the same problem in the past when trying to access the site from various places.

This has been an issue for a couple of people in the past. We have no idea at all where that is coming from and there doesn't appear to be any reason for the site to be described as malicious. Thankfully it only seems to be a handful of people - I'm sure the majority on here run anti-virus software on their PC and they seem to have no bother with the site.

I can only apologise for the problems you've had.

I have often thought about this following the success of the Edinburgh Saints section. I live in Glasgow myself so it could be of direct benefit to me!

Consider it done.

EDIT: Glasgow Saints forum is now online.

This has been an issue for a couple of people in the past. We have no idea at all where that is coming from and there doesn't appear to be any reason for the site to be described as malicious. Thankfully it only seems to be a handful of people - I'm sure the majority on here run anti-virus software on their PC and they seem to have no bother with the site.

I can only apologise for the problems you've had.

My work block this site because it is a forum and apparently forums are a potential source of virus. Internet capable phones are a great invention though, if only I could remember to change he to if and on to no! Fecking predictive text! X

Maybe your work blocks you because you should be carrying out your assigned duties during your contract hours?

Here you, pipe down. I only attempted to use it at lunch time. Me being of strong moral constitution and absolutley in love with both my job and my employer.