Scotspurs Sevens @ Meadowbank

lethamsaintee

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to do a wee programme for this tourney so if you's fancy coming up with a wee piece about yourselves that would be great.

As Lethamsaintee said can we find out who is in or out for this tourney, should be a good laugh and not to hard going as it's only 15min a game as far as Im aware. Lets show them what the Edinburgh Saints are made of, apart from lots of beer!

Dougie,

Seeing as you were the first to reply i am going t take the liberty of contacting you about the sevens!!!

Do you reckon you guys are a given?

Doing a wee programme for the day and would like to do a wee piece on each team.

Any chance of getting a wee pointer with regards to who will be playing and something about them?

Cheers for now

Gav

1. SaintDougie

2. Nelly78

3. Ryangordon86

4. Nold

5. GWR

6. CrieffSaint

7. Danny

8. Stan

9. Richard

10. Chopper

One of my mates fancy playing too, I've said he can as he plays a few times a week and plays for one of the CSS teams so has a pretty good level of fitness unlike me! What with GWR's knee, myself and Stan's lack of fitness we'll probably need a few runners and rolling subbies!!

Last time Stan played at meadowbank he was sick within about 10 mins!

Dougie, I think you've probably met Richard, he was at your party.

Edited by ryangordon86