2. Nelly78

3. Ryangordon86

4. Nold

5. GWR

6. CrieffSaint

7. Danny

8. Stan

9. Richard

One of my mates fancy playing too, I've said he can as he plays a few times a week and plays for one of the CSS teams so has a pretty good level of fitness unlike me! What with GWR's knee, myself and Stan's lack of fitness we'll probably need a few runners and rolling subbies!!

Last time Stan played at meadowbank he was sick within about 10 mins!

Dougie, I think you've probably met Richard, he was at your party.

Yeah the name rings a bell. Nine is a pretty good number for sevens. I'm looking forward to this now.

Those that have confirmed, what are the preferd postitions to play in?

I'm best in defence myself.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the name rings a bell. Nine is a pretty good number for sevens. I'm looking forward to this now.

Those that have confirmed, what are the preferd postitions to play in?

I'm best in defence myself.

I'll pop along to watch, if needed to play let me know so I don't bring a cans of the wrong juice along with me!

I'll pop along to watch, if needed to play let me know so I don't bring a cans of the wrong juice along with me!

Join in mate, at least 3 of us are seriously unfit and there's likely to be a few sore heads with it being a sunday so the more the merrier! plenty time for a few beers afterwards

Just been on the old dog and bone with Ormond Boy.

His son Andrew and a couple of his mates are really up for this as well, they have recently just won a cup competition at the new Wembley stadium so sounds like they have a good bit of talent and more to the point FITNESS.

So looks like we will have quite a decent wee squad of around 12 to last us through the day.

I'm yet to speak to Andrew so I'll keep you all posted on numbers, but looks like we have enough now.

1. SaintDougie

2. Nelly78

3. Ryangordon86

4. CrieffsaintAndy

5. GWR

6. CrieffSaint

7. Danny

8. Stan

9. Richard

10. Chopper

Ten as far as Im aware. Everyone is still playng, Nold is the only one to say otherwise

Good good - have we got shirts for wearing, or are we turning up in similar colours?

Oh and LethamSaintee - where's the post match "isotonic" (or should that just read tonic?) refreshments scheduled for?

Good good - have we got shirts for wearing, or are we turning up in similar colours?

Oh and LethamSaintee - where's the post match "isotonic" (or should that just read tonic?) refreshments scheduled for?

Well I Imagine that PSJ will be wearing they're tops so blue is pretty much out of the question. I think that we should either all wear white or black tops. Everyone has at least one of each surely?

White or Black?

Vote now.....

Well I Imagine that PSJ will be wearing they're tops so blue is pretty much out of the question. I think that we should either all wear white or black tops. Everyone has at least one of each surely?

White or Black?

Vote now.....

As it is a Spurs tournament then white would surely be out as well? Therefore I vote black (or fluro yellow :laugh: )