• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£25 & £16.

It will be an expensive season.

£82 for my family, thats before any food or drink.:shock:

£21 for Adults at Ibrox as well.

Then you have to take into mind the cost getting through to Glasgow.

Mind you, when I think about it if its going to be £20 at Mcdiarmid then it's not much difference for us here in the capital every fortnight.

Edited by SaintDougie

Its not the aduld prices that annoy me, but come on£16 for a bairn !!!!:evil::mad:

There is a hell uvva lot of "Big-Bairns" going about.....I seemingly had a son that i didnt even know about when i went to Stenhousemuir recently.....and he was nearly as tall as me and im 6'.

Mind you -you have to admire their financial skills - tag on to your dad for free admission.....just glad i didnt have to lift him over the turnstile - like i used to get when i was between 4 and 12 ish .

You're right enough Larky, the wee yins should be getting in for under a tenner or even free with an adult to encourage future supporters no matter who the club is.

Correct!! how do they expect parents to shell out 16 sheets for a dustbin lid, who if like mine dont even watch all the game, get pi888ed off , fall asleep,

There is a hell uvva lot of "Big-Bairns" going about.....I seemingly had a son that i didnt even know about when i went to Stenhousemuir recently.....and he was nearly as tall as me and im 6'.

Mind you -you have to admire their financial skills - tag on to your dad for free admission.....just glad i didnt have to lift him over the turnstile - like i used to get when i was between 4 and 12 ish .

thats the way football should be!! slipping in the oap/boys gate for six bucks!!!!!:wink::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Don't forget that you can pay for a seat behind a supporting pillar and get a few quid off!

That is the best part about Celtic Park as according to folk I know who went in the away section last season, the stewards (worse than McDiarmid's) just tell you to sit anywhere, so folk that buy restricted view tickets sit down the front and latecomers who've paid full price end up behind the pillar. :evil:

Right, I just had a wee browse round all the other SPL teams web-sites to check out away gate prices and as expected most are about £20 apart from the afor mentioned Celtic.

Then I got to Hearts, those fleecing purple *** tw@s charge £28 for every adult away supporter! What does all that go towards, the players unpaid wages?:evil:

Thank fook I don't need to travel to tynecastle

I was thinking about taking the wee lad. However, these prices have confirmed I wont be making this trip.

I was really struggling whether I wanted to take him, at 7, into that cauldron if bigoted hatred. I was thinking the experience of the big crowd would be great for him, but I didnt want him subjected to all the crap that comes with it. I was swaying towards just taking him to see how he got on until I seen those prices - £41 adult and child! No chance.

Are the supporters buses full this season yet !

Dinnae fancy paying some wee gnaff a "tenner tae watch yer car mister!

You would always be welcomed with open arms on our oldfarts mental as anything Muirton park Travel club omnibus.. Bookings are now being taken.

£8 for members £10 for Non-members..

Contact 01738 442022 TO BOOK!