Saints game tomorrow

CallySaints

As of tomorrow we at the Caledonian Bar with be playing the live commentry of the Saints v Celtic through our system while Soccer Saturday brings the results through (on mute). We will continue to do this thoughout the season as long as the Saints game is being covered.

So if you cant make te game tomorrow you can always pop in for a few and listen live.

Thanks

The Caledonian Bar

235 High Street

Perth

Discount cards for all forum members coming within the next few weeks

As of tomorrow we at the Caledonian Bar with be playing the live commentry of the Saints v Celtic through our system while Soccer Saturday brings the results through (on mute). We will continue to do this thoughout the season as long as the Saints game is being covered.

So if you cant make te game tomorrow you can always pop in for a few and listen live.

Thanks

The Caledonian Bar

235 High Street

Perth

Discount cards for all forum members coming within the next few weeks

Yep, think I will defo be there tomorrow

Thanks

The Caledonian Bar

235 High Street

Perth

Discount cards for all forum members coming within the next few

weeks

Good idea, might pop in(take it you are allowing team colours!!!)

Great stuff - after some of the things that have been written on here lately about pubs that turn away guys wearing Saints colours, it's great to hear of somewhere that is actively supporting the team.

I'd like to think that all those people who were upset before would frequent The Caledonian and show some support.

Thanks to all who popped in today for the football coverage, nice to meet you today Kevin.

Cheers

mark

You too Mark great afternoon wth a few beers a blether and listening to the Saints goals :D

As I said, just PM me when you have something coming up and I will put it out on the tannoy.

Kevin

Ormonds was but the times i have been in its more an old firm pub:cry:

That's true I went in once to watch Saints live on TV, I can't remember the game, but it was in the last two years and there was a Live Premiership game on the big screen at the front and we had to go through the back to the smaller screen in a bar called ORMOND's, a huge name in Saints and Scottish football.

To be fair Davie (if he's still in there) has to appeal to his market but there's something wrong with that and that's part of a big subject.

Support your local team.

Support your local team.

Just what Mark is doing here, got two big screens up so you can see the tv anywhere in the bar area and can stream the radio through the speaker system as well.

I will definitely be going there again )well several times in fact :D)