.....only singing when you're winning!

O'Rourke

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Place used to be a fortress. That was a poor poor show from Celtic. I think its because their tickets are so much easier to come by these days. My throat is sore, we all deserve a huge pat on the back.

Celtic Fans using the Tune to the Famine song to tell us to go home!!! There would have been an outcry if we attempted anything similar :wink:

Guest ManWithNoName
did we fill our seats ?

There well quite a few empty seats infront of me in the restricted view section, althought maybe if i knew the layout of the stadium before buying tickets i would of left them, so it's no suprise they were left empty.

Yeah we're f*ckin great we are! :)

I loved the we're gonna win 6-5. Made even more superb that everyone was singing it rather than just a few that had just thought of it which sometimes happens with clever songs/chants. 10/10 for comedy value. Champions League, yer havin a laugh was another favourite of mine.

I was genuinely surprised how quiet the Sellick fans were today and how well we could be heard despite our wee numbers.

Maybe the media will shut their pusses about us being bad supporters after that, although no doubt they'll choose to ignore out great backing today and go back to slagging us the next time we're quiet for 5 minutes.

Great away support today,everybody was backing the team from start to finish despite the scoreline.

Celtic support quiet, despite the official attendance being over 58,000 in the ground.

Felt that the Police/Stewards were wrong to put out those Saintees that they did, especially when the Buckie Brigade that John1962 referred to were not being pulled up.

Very obvious today.

You could hear our fans throughout the game and boy (or should that be bhoy) did they go quiet when we scored our first.

Well done to our travelling support. :wink:

Great support today proud of Saints throughout

To put this into some perspective. In early '70s we beat Celtic 0-1 in the Hall/Connolly era and remember there being 30 Saints fans trapped and scared to sing. Guys from that era like boasting about how great it was. Today 600 were at Parkhead bellowing out Saints songs for 90 minutes. Respect.

Great day and for all you old c*nts out there, the young guys have us beat and I'm more than glad.

C'mon saints

Great support today proud of Saints throughout

To put this into some perspective. In early '70s we beat Celtic 0-1 in the Hall/Connolly era and remember there being 30 Saints fans trapped and scared to sing. Guys from that era like boasting about how great it was. Today 600 were at Parkhead bellowing out Saints songs for 90 minutes. Respect.

Great day and for all you old c*nts out there, the young guys have us beat and I'm more than glad.

C'mon saints

Agree with you SS, the support was amazing, I was sitting away from the Saints section and you could hear the noise. So proud of our fans today. Full backs, a different story!