The Importance of attending the pub after games!!

JUST A WEE REMINDER , AND WITH SOME NEW FACES ON BOARD!!!!

Davie fair Sponsors our Shirts, has them cleaned after games, and puts on a spread second to none after games, and is going to help with a race night early in the new year , if we want stuff like this to carry on we should be

attending the pub after the home games , even for an hour.

I am aware that some players work and this can not be helped but i have noticed a pattern of the same players going to the pub and those THAT RARLEY OR NEVER GO!If we are to take the team forward we need a good turn out in the pub , please remember that !!!IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT TURNING UP FOR A GAME AND GOING HOME Sponshorship is vital to our progress and the running of a football team and i would ask you all to remember that.

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

In all seriousness, i agree.

It's really a two way street and we are fairly lucky as a 'friendly' team to recieve the level of sponsorship we do.

From memory Ormonds have paid out for a new set of strips, and have made other financial donations as well as washing our strips after each game and providing a good spread.

It's really not a lot to ask for the majority of our team to attend the pub afterwards for an hour or more, even if it's just for a couple of Irn Bru's or whatever.

It's not as if it's weekly.

• 3 years later...