North Muirton question...

MUZZ

Post office moving into the David Sands store i think.

I met a guy called Davey Sands in the bar at Stirling station after a 5 - 1 win at Anfield thirty odd years ago. He worked in Amsterdam and had a beard. Is it the same guy who now has a post office ?

Was impressed that someone had travelled from somewhere stranger than me to a game.

Most folk I've spoken to didn't rate the 101 at North Muirton's chippy stuff. Their portions were quite small and quality was not as good as some in the town e.g. 101 OHS, Holdgates, etc. Hope the new owners can turn it around. Aggie Moffat works there or at least she did, not been in personally for a while. Anybody know if they are making the pizzas fresh to order or are they frozen? Will be sampling a kebab at the weekend.

Most folk I've spoken to didn't rate the 101 at North Muirton's chippy stuff. Their portions were quite small and quality was not as good as some in the town e.g. 101 OHS, Holdgates, etc. Hope the new owners can turn it around. Aggie Moffat works there or at least she did, not been in personally for a while. Anybody know if they are making the pizzas fresh to order or are they frozen? Will be sampling a kebab at the weekend.

Keep the X-rated stuff off the forum

hey ziggy do you play guitar?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...