Rangers Match - London Saintees

MySpazz

Any fans out there who want to watch the match at the Sports Cafe (or alike)?

Chaps, I arrive in Heathrow from Hamburg at 8.00 saturday morning. Plenty time to dump my bags at the in laws in Wimbledon and get to anywhere in central London before kick off.

Definately up for it !

Will also be in London the following weekend but doubt if our game will be televised.

MySpazz, drop us a PM. I am leaving Singapore late Tuesday night so try an catch me before then.

Chaps, I arrive in Heathrow from Hamburg at 8.00 saturday morning. Plenty time to dump my bags at the in laws in Wimbledon and get to anywhere in central London before kick off.

Definately up for it !

Will also be in London the following weekend but doubt if our game will be televised.

MySpazz, drop us a PM. I am leaving Singapore late Tuesday night so try an catch me before then.

Take i trip to perth:roll:

Not taking the piss mate by why do you support saints, are you from perth?

Just wondered:confused:

That was a stupid post!

I was born in Perth and grew up as a Saints fan. I do try and get back to Perth when I can. Last time I planned, coincided with the championship game against the Muppet Men. I am from Perth and therefore naturally look out for our results. Hopefully this is acceptable.

You post is not stupid at all, sometimes peoples situations change and they have to see things they love from afar.

I will be there around 11.30.

Are we certain they will screen the game ?????

It'll be up to you! That place is awesome as every table has a choice of games on their own tele, if there are enough of you together they will put it on one of the many large screens.

This is the one I'm talking about:http://www.thesportscafe.net/london.cfm

ENJOY!

Edited by tony_polster
To add link