Rangers Match - London Saintees

MySpazz

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/show.shtml/14/Moon_Under_Water/Leicester_Square

It's a Wetherspoons and is rough as old boots but it's open and serves beer. I remember wandering in with one of my mates from London early summer this year and we turned on our heels and straight back out again. But that was 3pm and the Jaykies were well souped up by then. I will be getting off at Leicester Square tube and will pop my head in and shout come on the Saints and see if anyone is in. around 11.00 - 11.30.

London Saintees are top lads (and lasses). Out numbered Rangers fans by ten to one (ok, there was only one). The London team (2x chelsea, 1 x Arsenal and 1 x 'Boro) were right behind there Scottish Team, Teamwork has them welll trained. Spazz was in his WAP T-shirt so was easy to spot. Stv and wife are a cracking couple. Paul N Shark jumped me outside The Sports Cafe and I nearly sh1t myself.

the scrawny wee Rangers fan got himself into prime position right in front of the big screen before the game kicked off, what he didnt know was that by kick off he was going to be surrounded by Saints fans !! when we scored he didnt have a clue what to do !! can only reiterate what Singapore says about the ones that came, all good lads and lasses, a good laugh and well worth the effort

• 2 months later...

Teammork, ashamedly I am going to class my self as a part time London Saintee and pull out of this one. I wouldn't make it back to work for Monday morning !

My next visit to the UK is for a wedding on the 20th March in South Queensferry, the 21st is the League Cup Final at Hampden. I am praying we get through the semi finals. Would love to meet up with the London Saintees at Hampden. You guys need to get a flag made for that one.

Teamwork,

Are you still coming in to watch the match? If so, do you want to change the venue or are you ok with the Sports Bar?

Reckon I might be coming down on my own as well, so what about meeting at the Rob Roy?

Steven

The Sports bar was ok but i,m happy to go along to the Rob Roy if its easier for you !! as i mentioned before the part time lads probably wont be coming this time so it will be me alone, they will be along again for the craic when they have more dosh !! they enjoyed the craic last time !!

Teamwork,

Might be an idea if we watch it at the Sports Bar as it's easy for everyone to get to.

The Falkirk -v- United game is on before the Saints match so reckon I'll head down to watch that and get a seat! Not sure if wifey's coming down or not as she's got the flu, but reckon she'll be alright by the weekend!

Looking forward to it, matey!

Steven

Teamwork,

Might be an idea if we watch it at the Sports Bar as it's easy for everyone to get to.

The Falkirk -v- United game is on before the Saints match so reckon I'll head down to watch that and get a seat! Not sure if wifey's coming down or not as she's got the flu, but reckon she'll be alright by the weekend!

Looking forward to it, matey!

Steven

a couple of the part timers have mentioned tonight that if you are bringing Jo from Romford they will be coming !!!!

Sports bar it is then ??? nae bother !!