Bankfoot YFC Sportsmans Dinner

Kevin

Bankfoot Youth FC are holding a Sportsmans Dinner on May 11th at the Mercure (City Mills) Hotel to raise much needed funds so the kids can go on a football tour in Paris during the summer.

The top table guests are Sports Broadcaster Chick Young, TV Football Pundit Des McKeown and Referee Steve Conroy so should be a few very intersting stories coming out there!!

Tickets are £35 each and are selling fast with just a couple of tables left, so if you are interested let me know and I will forward your details on to the organisers.

Should be a great night out and at a very reasonable rate.

See you there

• 2 weeks later...

Still got a few seats left if anyone is still interested.

Also looking for auction items, if there are any businessmen out there who can offer something unusual as a prize then please PM me and we can take it forward.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

We have 2 signed St Johnstone tops from the current team which have been donated to our auction on the evening of the Sportsmans Dinner.

If anyone would like to make a bid for a framed top I would happily make it a sealed bid and bid on behalf that night.

I can be contacted on here or on sales@sprinterz.co.uk with the heading "Framed Top" bid.

Cheers

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

This Friday is the Bankfoot Athletic u14's Sportsmans Dinner, looks like being a sell out which is great. Some fantastic auction prizes including Hospitality for 4 at McDiarmid, St Johnstone FC tops signed by the current squad, snooker cue signed by Stephen Hendry, cricket bat signed by the current England cricket squad are just some of the items in the auction on the evening. Thanks to all who have bought tickets, donated items for raffle and auction. Thanks also to our MC Kevin Giles for agreeing to help out. Should be a good night!

Just back from his and what a fantastic night it was. Great Q&A session with Steve Conroy and two great comic sets from Des McKeown and Chick Young. Hope we managed to raise loads of money for the boys

Judging by the feedback we received Kevin it was a great success, we haven't got final totals yet but thought Chick and Des were immense. Steve Conroy was very honest in his responses to you. Total sell-out thanks to everyone who attended, bought raffle tickets and were successful bidders in our auction. Anyone want a butchered roe deer?