Censorship

Mad World

Dissapointed on 2 counts.

Super Saint being banned is a poor, actually shocking decision. There are a lot of people on here who personally abuse constantly and quite frankly speak utter rubbish. Plus, Super Saint was the only one with any humour. The main reason i came on here.

Secondly, to close a thread where this is being debated is even worse.

I was at the match last Thursday and loved it. Thought it heralded a new dawn for Saints with encouraging new fans along.

However, our only internet forum seems to be a closed shop for the select few. Very dissapointing.

Usually just browse the forum but felt so strongly on this that i had to respond.

I would suggest the moderator look at a number of people (wont name names), who only seem to personally abuse and like 95% of people on here have nothing to say whatsoever.

Got to disagree.

While a minute amount of Super's posts were amusing, a lot were just nonsense, time wasting and clearly wind ups. He just went too far, if he'd stuck to the funnies it would have been okay, but a lot of it was just rubbish.

I'm not advocating mass censorship but I think the time comes when enough is enough. And I agree about the mods needing to look at some folk who just abuse others, but I have no doubt the forum is in capable hands. I certainly don't have the time or ability to do it!

I disagree with supporters of other teams coming on and systematically doling out stick. But until it becomes out and out abuse, surely its not a major issue.

And the ability is there to report abusive posts

Jamie will always have a thankless task and regardless of decisions, will also get critiscim. 99% of us know he does a great job. Obviously there was more to Super Saint than what we knew or he would still be with us. Soupey's online contributions were in the main harmless. I probably followed more than most of soupeys posts and only the thread on "lads dont cause trouble in turkey" did i find offensive and potentially damaging. mad world - though you of course you have an opinion but after only three posts - that alone will make people wonder your motives ?