AS Monaco UEFA Cup 1999 tickets/badge for sale

beagriestache

Hello Saints fans, Stoke fan and sometime resident of Perth here with some shameless self-advertising!

Having lived up there throughout the 90s I still keep a keen eye out for your results and was delighted when you won the Scottish Cup for the first time a couple of years back. Shame we didn't manage the same against Man City in 2011.

Anyway, digging through some old keepsakes recently I came across my two tickets and a badge from the AS Monaco home and away legs I went to in the UEFA Cup 1st Rnd back in 1999. If anyone wants them I'm flogging them on ebay here! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172065830095?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 Both in good condition apart from where the turnstile operator tore off one corner of the away leg ticket which I've tidied up.

You can't beat European games - I went to Valencia Stoke in Feb 2012 along with about 6,000 other Stoke fans, what a few days that was.

Anyone who was there at the game in Monaco may remember Ally Main throwing his gloves into the Saints fans after the final whistle. I managed to catch one but gave it to a 'proper' Saints fan, seemed the right thing to do.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season.