Revisited: Polish trialists

mapleleaf

I had hoped to hear from David before submitting this, but I didn't want to leave it lie.

With regard to the posts about a couple of Polish trialists a few weeks ago I wanted to let the people on the Forum know that I did not submit that stuff.

Firstly, I think I have been as vocal as anybody about slagging people off because of their race, ethnicity and all the rest. It's not in my nature. I was even pissed off recently about a Hampden crowd's reaction to the national anthem of another country.

I've always said that I'm not predujiced, I hate everybody!

The story of what happened is too long to relate here, but suffice it to say that I have possession, until the end of January, of the driving licences of two unhappy young men who think that their uncle Smudge is feckin' Scrooge.

To anyone who was offended by those remarks, I apologize since they were made in my name. Also, thanks to those who noted that the posts "didn't seem like you". Perceptive people.

Awrabest.

Smudge 8)

Let me just say quickly, I wasn't aware I was to get back to Mapleleaf on the matter, and so have got in touch privately. We did look into this at the time, the posts were eventually removed, and the matter was considered closed a week or two ago. We were happy to accept Mapleleaf's word that the posts weren't made by him.

However - it's important to remind everyone that your passwords should be difficult for someone else to guess, and try not to let someone else use your login if you can help it - these things are bound to happen now and again!

wheres the pinnochio smiley when ya need it :wink:

Reminds me of a story.

A wee night watchman at Disney studio was making his last rounds, having worked for Disney for 53 years since he had emigrated from Perth.

Everything was fine until he got to the last corridor, where he saw a door he had never seen before. He heard strange noises behind the door and tried to open it but had no key.

Hearing moaning he decided to kick the door down in case somebody was injured.

So he kicked the dor down only to find Cinderella sitting on Pinnochio's face screaming, "Lie to me, ya little mother****er, lie to me."

Smudge 8)

Reminds me of a story.

A wee night watchman at Disney studio was making his last rounds, having worked for Disney for 53 years since he had emigrated from Perth.

Everything was fine until he got to the last corridor, where he saw a door he had never seen before. He heard strange noises behind the door and tried to open it but had no key.

Hearing moaning he decided to kick the door down in case somebody was injured.

So he kicked the dor down only to find Cinderella sitting on Pinnochio's face screaming, "Lie to me, ya little mother****er, lie to me."

Smudge 8)

quality :lol:

Let me just say quickly, I wasn't aware I was to get back to Mapleleaf on the matter, and so have got in touch privately. We did look into this at the time, the posts were eventually removed, and the matter was considered closed a week or two ago. We were happy to accept Mapleleaf's word that the posts weren't made by him.

However - it's important to remind everyone that your passwords should be difficult for someone else to guess, and try not to let someone else use your login if you can help it - these things are bound to happen now and again!

Too true, as you are responsible in Law if anyone posts on your behalf therefore, any legal action taken would come your way. FYI, Mapleleaf is also covered by the Canadian version of the Data Protection Act which has the same repercussions over there!!

Beware, would you give someone the pin for your bank card?