Patrick Noubissie

Alan Main FanClub

Mate of mine is a Dundee fan, says that Patrick Noubissie has been released from Hibs and is a free agent. He says he thinks Dundee might offer him a deal, but if they are interested, surely he could be a decent option for us at the back? We could have problems back there if James continues to get injured and I'd imagine we will lose Rutkiewicz and Ando to suspension a few times. Seems to have impressed at Dundee and Livi? Thoughts?

Mate of mine is a Dundee fan, says that Patrick Noubissie has been released from Hibs and is a free agent. He says he thinks Dundee might offer him a deal, but if they are interested, surely he could be a decent option for us at the back? We could have problems back there if James continues to get injured and I'd imagine we will lose Rutkiewicz and Ando to suspension a few times. Seems to have impressed at Dundee and Livi? Thoughts?

He was rotten for us. He played against us on the 1st day of the season and was outstanding so we had high hopes for him when he came on loan but he was pish.

We're not offering him a deal, he was in the paper a few weeks ago saying he hoped we would offer him something but he hadn't heard. He doesn't play at the back and wouldn't get anywhere near your midfield............. Or ours for that matter.

Jim Lauchin still hasn't signed for us yet, you're welcome to him if you like :)