Aims/Predictions For Next Season?

Radford 72

Trouble is we'll likely play Sheerin, Midgie and Hardie whilst Swankie and Mooner will kick their heels on the bench... Roll on 10th place and the end of McInnes reign.

Sheerin was part of the reason we played such sublime football at the end of the season. He orchestrated the midfield and in the title winning game against Morton he was unbelievable. I would not be unhappy at him playing as much as he is able to next year.

Overview:

7th or 8th - yes please

Finishing above Motherwell, Hamilton, St Mirren and one or two of Falkirk and Kilmarnock

A Semi-final - maybe a Final place.

European Qualification for 10/11 - make it easier to make signings and hold onto our players.

You will be fine next season. If Hamilton lose Young James no.1 and 2 then they will really struggle. I think they will go down even if they keep their best players. Then there's Falkirk, who were poor last season anyway but they are now losing half of their squad and they don't have money to get any decent replacements.

I think you'll finish around 7-9th, the momentum that every new promoted side seems to get will comfortably keep you up alone.

• 10 months later...